How do you find her?

Do you guys find Rihanna attractive? If yes why or what do you find attractive about her?

• YES
    72% (33)43% (24)56% (57)Vote
  • Not really
    28% (13)57% (32)44% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
15|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• she's just gross to me. Of course i dont like a lot of the celebrity women due to attitudes they have. Like Beyonce kicking every one out of the Hospital level she was on because she was having her kid. The essence of entitlement.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well she's a huge celeb. If she went to a normal hospital the paparazzi would've swarmed the hell out of her. Its not entitlement its right to privacy.

• @dominiquois um she went to a normal hospital.. And kicked every one out..

• Yeah huh she's sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes her eyes are so beautiful and unique

2|0
    0|0
  • Very sensual eyes. I love sensual eyes.

2|0
    0|0
  • I find her... by using Google, mainly... but seriously... sometimes I find her hot, other times I think, what is so great about her - she has a fivehead.

She definitely has some serious sex appeal. @chintita 's profile pic... noice...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her attractive, since I don't find any non-white women attractive. And I say that as an Asian American, even for my own race.

For me, it's white women or no women at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's definitely pretty but I personally don't find her attractive. But what do I know, I'm a personality guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont find her attractive a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all...

And her music sucks too...

0|0
    0|0
  • she is old for me and not sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I find her super hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • she's very attractive n i love masturbating to her ;)
    25.media.tumblr.com/.../...rrNkpC1rpgfoho1_500.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I will crawl over broken glass to get with rihanna.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy

1|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Did someone mention my name? lmao. That's BAE, anyone who voted or said otherwise... let's be honest is jealous of her or mad she wouldn't give them the time of day!

3|0
    0|0
    • is ur name rihanna? And considering even drake could bang her, any guy with decent money and status can

• @vnmctransform 😂😂😂 she's backkkkk! Well hello MF😘

• i do not like the way she looks she needs to, "work work work" on that

1|0
    0|0
  • hell to the yes, do u see my profile pic? even her neck is gawjess. i think she's incredibly talented and her attitude/personality boosts her to a 100/10

1|0
    0|0
  • she's all about 'looking sexy'. Its never about her personality.. just her body and her personality in the sexual way

2|0
    0|0
  • #navy
    #rihanna
    I'm a big fan. I love her style

2|0
    0|0
  • Im straight but i find her super attractive😍

2|0
    0|0
  • Rihanna just screams sexiness!

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been bothered to try to find her

1|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous💕

But how can 62% of the guys on GaG find her unattractive?

2|0
    0|0
  • That's interesting. The girls like her, but most of the male voters do not. I personally don't find her attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is attractive and talented 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • She is fucking sexy!

2|0
    0|0
  • I think she's pretty, but you see prettier women walking down the street.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think people here sayings he's attractive are blind as hell. She's ugly images2.fanpop.com/.../...na-6848364-1600-1200.jpg

Got a huge forehead , huge nose, huge lips and just ew no offence

1|0
    0|0
    • those r the features that make her appealing

• You're blind

• I mean, you are free to think so. You probably just find over things attractive. But even tho I don't like how she dresses sometimes, she's def fine to me and she stays true to her character.