Race thing - Which guy looks better?

Race thing - Which guy looks better ?
OR.

• The one WITH privileges
  • The one WITHOUT privileges

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I am just attracted to white and medium skin tone (like Indian) but not African American. I have nothing against them it is just a physical attraction thing that is out of my control. That being said, I could not even bring myself to answer this poll. It was just so disturbing.

• Don't take this the wrong way and I'm not calling you a bigot or trying to shame you, but "it is just a physical attraction thing that is out of my control", that's 100% false, do you honestly believe you came out of your mothers womb already knowing what races you were attracted to? You and the environment you grew up in choose that. Another thing, it could have been any race and I would have still posted the comment, but whether you want to admit it or not, you are being indirectly racist. You said you're not attracted to "African American" which first of all already seems suspect, but w/e, you just essentially aid you could never find a black person attractive, no matter how good looking, tall, or light skinned they are etc.. and keep in mind, there are MANY black people lighter than Indians and there are many Indians darker or as black as dark people.

• @OkayOk are you from Israel? :)

• I know, I have low expectation for the ignorant to learn.

• I like the one with more muscles. ((If you know anything about me, its a no brained!))

• Your question is asked in a way that forces the reader to feel shame for choosing one over the other. If you're trying to gain some type of information here you might want to get rid of the whole "privileges" thing.

• Purely objectively, the black dude is hotter by a large margin. Has nothing to do with race or privilege tho.

• Um. Neither.

• They are both equally unattractive tbh

• Lol at these guys being better looking than the black guy (white guy is unattractive yeah)

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

www.google.co.in/search

• @Vnmcisbddnow no, but as a model you learn one lesson real quick and that is: looks are extremely subjective

• Lmfaooo what was wrong with me 😂😂😂😂

• This is so sorry.

• Is it just me , but they are both unattractive.

• Privileges are irrelevant but they're both unattractive

• Not really attracted to either... but I'm confused which one is 'with privileges' and which one is 'without privileges'.

I'm attracted to people regardless of skin colour by the way.

• Lol c'mon dude!! xD

• The black guy is most handsome one.

• Yo, isn't it true there's no duty tax on reservations?

• WTF does that have to do with the question? o. O
      Anyways to answer your question. Yes, we do pay taxes but things run a bit differently. Native Americans have their own sovereign nations with our own jurisdictions and governments. We are NOT a part of Canada or the United States even though we are geographically.

Things can vary depending on the tribe since there are like 500+ tribes.

"Taxes. Indians pay the same taxes as other citizens with the following exceptions: federal income taxes are not levied on income from trust lands held for them by the United States; state income taxes are not paid on income earned on an Indian reservation; state sales taxes are not paid by Indians on transactions made on an Indian reservation; and local property taxes are not paid on reservation or trust land."
      www.infoplease.com/.../...ican-indian-federal.html

• You @Takumii ❤️

• First guy, altho they both are pretty much same but his hair is great lol Both of them are really attractive and have amazing body doe

• neither

• The second one

• they both look good to me

• Well I don't like the white guys face and the black guy is super shiny so I couldn't say honestly

• The poll is weird. I'll take the chocolate dude though.

• im more attracted to white people but the first one isn't my type <.< and iv never been attracted to black people

• I'd take the black guy most likely. The white guy has kind of a duck face. Side note, he looks Russian or Ukranian, something along those lines.

What Guys Said 15

• Both have privileges

• They both have privileges.

• Hmm.. depends.. what privelages are on offer?

• the one with the fedora.

• I'm voting team privilege.

• By the way the black guy has male privilege, cis-privilege, able-bodied privilege, and thin/fit-privilege.

• According to tumblr feminists.

• Bitter truth: everyone like their race's men/women.
    But, look at the most handome actors in Hollywood, there are some double standards.

• Umm.. I think people actively shove racism in the name of preference.

• What the fuck? Asians a known for having flat, round faces. Stop bullshitting people.

• And I doubt OP is saying people should be forced to date to show they aren't racist, and you know that. Who would enjoy something like that? Both parties would be averse. But what he is saying is don't think that aspects of racism don't infect what you're attracted to, you weren't born with a preference.

• Privileges LOOOOL
    I don't know the White guy, I guess.

• the question itself is based on a false premise
    therefor the answers will ALWAYS BE WRONG

• your false premise based on race which is for the most part false. people r attracted to anyone who have the best combination of qualities to compliment them regardless of race but they may not have kids with someone outside their preference they r still attracted though

and second privilige... mehh this is not really the best word to use i mean you can say whites have more priviliges than blacks but i mea still it goes back to the last paragrph

• Talk about a loaded question.

• Stop trying to turn people gay.

• I picked "the one with privliges" just to go againts the racist feeling i got from the poll

• that's pretty racist mate just saying

• You my babay boy ;)

• Is that cuz he Black ngga?

• Wow, way to not inject politics into it.