Just thought of the absolute scariest concept/idea/story?

This is complicated to explain but read, I will make it as simple as possible in point form. It gives me the chills, makes me shake, literally.
> your whole life is a dream
>your the only living person
> the reason your live is happening is because in a empty room there is you.
> but you are in a machine, this machine allows you to dream and live the life you're currently living
> this is a complicated machine with extremely complicated algorithms, because of this machine it appears you're living in a planet with other people
> the algorithms are, infact, so complicated it is beyond your comprehension (like explaining calculus to a ant), so everyone in the world is just a combinations of this algorithms and appear to be 'alive'
>due to this machine you can see, feel, perceive the illusion that is time, touch, taste, etc
> this machine is in a room,
>this room is all there exists. no god, nothing
>on one end of this huge room is the machine and you in it.
>on the other end is the most terrifying, evil, monstrous thing in existence. more evil than anything the machine can ever produce, more horrible
> it is slowly approaching you, and about to inflict terror, pain, beyond ANYTHING the machine can ever provide in this mortal life.
> where this machine and monster live, time works in a mysterious way, so just as you know the monster exists is when in is very close to you
> the machine senses the monsters and warns you by making you read this story

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if I die I die.. It's all a dream right? And if I'm the only one alive no ones is going to miss me or be able to help me when my time comes anyways. I accept this.

• "on the other end is the most terrifying, evil, monstrous thing in existence. more evil than anything the machine can ever produce, more horrible"

• Yes, I read that lol

What Guys Said 1

• So a new spin on The Matrix? Reguardless, that's an interesting story concept 👍🏼