How would you describe my body?

About 2 years ago I had been struggling with body image and eating enough, but these past 2 years I have been recovering very well. I can take criticism, but to be honest I have no idea what I look like! I can't really trust myself or the mirror because I don't know if what I see in the mirror is different from what I actually am... Anyways, I just wanted opinions from some people about how you would describe my body. I'm not a delicate flower that will crack under some criticism and I am not looking for pity or people telling me "I am beautiful the way I am". Be honest. Be sincere. I just want to kind of know what I look like to other people, as it is frustrating not trusting my own perception. I am not trolling or whatever, I am actually just wondering what I look like!!
some other info:
5'3" tall
approx. 102-104 pounds
32B cup
(In the photos I am wearing size 25 shorts and XS bikini top) How would you describe my body?

JUST TO BE CLEAR: THIS IS IN A NON-SEXUAL WAY. I AM DOING THIS FOR AN OPINION, NOT TO OBJECTIFY OR SEXUALISE MY BODY IN ANY WAY THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are slim. Your skin looks great and you look healthy. I would say carry on eating how you are now because you look great for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking good. You don't look to thin.
    For those saying telling you what your cup size actually is should shush it. I probably have breast around the size of yours (slightly, JUST slightly larger bc they've grown a little) and they do NOT fit in an A cup. I'm a B cup.

What Guys Said 24

• in all honesty your breasts are smaller than average but of course you know this i'm sure. and frankly i don't judge you negatively

i think you have a great body. nice ton, great legs, subtle curves... you look great

• I honestly find you perfect. I understand different people see things differently, but I cannot believe one guy suggesting that you are so underweight that you should see a doctor. No Way! You look perfect.

• thats a B cup? i have to recalibrate...

• it may just be the bikini I am wearing as it makes 'them' look smaller.

• I'm being totally honest, I have done the measurements, however because of my eating problems, the weight loss kinda made everything smaller, including my breasts. Weight gain is a slow and agonizing process, and I lost a lot of muscle and fat in my past.
      And yes, B cups are small. The average size of a woman's breasts in America 34DD, so I'm a bit of a rare specimen.

• you are ok ma'am don't worry about it. unless you have a flat ass... you have nothing to worry about.

• I am not good with descriptions, but I gotta say you have a great body! :)

• 0|0
  • Great body. I would not go any skinnier. Great shaped legs. Love your waist and back and your midsection/hips. Wish you had just a little more boobs but it may come with time.

I would not change a thing. Very attractive to look at.

• petite

• You look like you might be underweight. You should probably talk to a doctor about it. It could become a health issue.

• like I said, I'm putting on a little bit of muscle. I was larger before my eating disorder :P
      thank you for your concern tho haha

• My suggestion is to try being healthy physically, mentally, and spiritually then the rest will follow :)

• thank you for the advice :)

• Very attractive! Slim, nice shape and in proportion. Nice legs. Very feminine.

• You are skinny... but still beautiful... a part my personal opinion about big boobs you look very nice indeed... even because there is a lot of man that love smaller boobs... so you should be happy with yourself... and looking at you from your back is a great view

• You are average. If u hv body image issues and eating problem due to it, u need a good shrink or a counsellor

• im sorry but did you call the hodgetwins? Did you just say that u sexualized her body when she said not to? You said you wanna...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa5UJDWa94I

• @hazoplmeught
      I am just making a clear distinction that I am not looking for certain people on this website who sometimes say things that are a little bit sexual. I am asking for an opinion

but to be honest i have no idea what you just said lol

• Slim, fit, relevant curves, cute/pretty ass and chest i guess.
    I honestly don't see anything bad with it.

• You look healthy

really someone recovering from an eating disorder couldn't ask for anything more

• Everything else is fine. Except, your calves/legs. I'm a leg man, so I'm picky about my legs. I like the bigger calves tbh. Muscular, and toned is the way to go.

• You look I good shape

• Over all your body looks really good. Can tell that you seem to be very slim from front to back but that may just be because of your particular frame.

• WOW you look amazing :D extremely attractive :D

• Have. U seen ed end eddy. you know plank your as flat as him

• average

• a 6.5 from 1 to10

• looks fine to me

• Small and nice

• It's hot and blessed beautiful body. Be proud.

• You look fit. Not petite. That's for sure. I personally find girls like you 'Hot'. But I suggest that you could get toned , so it gives a more solid look. Good luck.

I want to ask you on a scale of 1-10 , how much would you rate actor ' Sendhil Ramamurthy' in terms of sexiness?
    Thanks.

• thank you for your honesty, and I have been trying to get a little bit more toned for the summer :P
      And in response to your question, I'd say about a 7. He has a nice face and nice hair, but I'm kinda turned off by chest hair or stubble hahah

• an 8 maybe.

• cool. Which actor would you give a 10/10 in terms of sexiness?

What Girls Said 8

• I used to have the same problem, so I know how frustrating it can be :P

You have a great body weight for your height! This weight looks perfect for you. Maintain this weight and you'll never need to worry about anything.

• You honestly look AMAZING. I think that weight suits your body well. You have the body lots of women would be jealous of :)

• If that's a B cup, then I'm like a EEE lol, those are some A cups you got there. You look like you need to put on weight but like with muscles. You need to do weight training and eat more protein.

• Slim, skinny

• just like some have already said, slim and fit.

• Skinny

• great body

• Slim/fit