Guys, So what do some of you think I'm not gorgeous?

My entire life I've been told by everyone including strangers how gorgeous I am and that I could be a supermodel. But some guys say I'm not their type and I'm average to them. Why is that? Do some guys like ugly people or what?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you got told it a bit too much...

the fact that you believe everyone has to think you're gorgeous, don't see how taste can be different and think that people who are not into you like "ugly people" makes you very unattractive, independent of your actual looks... because personality is very important too and even though I don't know you at all, those 2 lines of text are already off-putting enough.

• already gone... probably troll account or just butt-hurt now

What Guys Said 19

• lol, You just used the same picture, but remained anonymous for that question.
    Same answers: I do find you pretty, but to be hot you would need to have makeup on and something that showed your body more. Not necessarily skin, but just the shape. Of course, any more skin would not be disliked. lol

• Not everyone is attracted to you. No one is universally attractive or ugly, it's highly subjective.

• Everyone has different likes/preferences so what's considered "gorgeous" by one another may not think so. Believe it or not, there will actually be someone who thinks you're ugly probably to. Don't let it go to your head lol

• Your family is not a good basis to gauge attractiveness. You're always going to be a special snowflake to them. To this stranger you look average.

• You can't pleasure all the people, that works for everything.
    You just need some people to like you, not all, it's irrelevant.

Those are the danger's of educating a little girl like a princess, and with sweet talk, they get it wrong.

• Not everyone likes the same thing. I know it's a tough concept.

I see average.

• Photograph needed before an opinion can be expressed.

• Often guys will also over exaggerate to create a positive impression or to try to get laid. To me you're pretty average.

• everyone has their own choices. some will like you, some will not.

• I like how she went inactive

• Guys are dicks, I hate to say it but we really suck. Don't listen to that petty nonsense, I'm sure you look great>

• You are average (or below average) compared to the hot chicks i see her on daily basis.

• some guys like DIFFERENT people and what

• I've been wandering the same thing for 3 years

• It's just that not everyone is gorgeous.

• Yes I find you Gorgeous for sure. I want to see that lovely smile of yours, next time !! No matter how hot you are, everyone has a different type. You could be a super-model , but some guys won;t find your attractive.
    So nothing to worry about. If you smile I will easily give you a 9/10.

Just to ask you, how much would rate actor 'Sendhil Ramamurthy' in terms of sexiness on a scale of 1- 10 ?
    Thanks.

• Go fuck yourself you conceited bitch.

• Someone has to like ugly people. Otherwise you would have never come to be.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more