What part of a woman do you find the MOST sensual?

I'm a woman myself and I think that breasts are the most attractive part of a woman. But everyone's different! Men AND women are welcome to answer :) We're all curious! You can explain your answer choice in the comments or propose a different one that wasn't an option (I could only add so many).

• Breasts
  • Ass
  • Nape of the Neck/Shoulders
  • Legs
  • Hands/Wrists
  • Feet/Ankles
  • Other (Explain below if you want!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for me it's a woman as a whole don't get me wrong sure individual sections can be alluring but for me a woman as a whole is the most attractive. A women's face can be alluring but a face without a head what's a heaf without a body is just creepy, legs are nice but what are legs without a waist and what's a waist with out a butt. A women's breast are alluring but what are breast without a torso you get my point here right it's just odd for me t pick a body part and say that looks sexy or beautiful when the reality is that beauty can only really be seen as a whole. The way a woman looks at a man in a stance the way a woman's hair can accentuate her face, the way hips and breast can speak to the pleasures beyond and how even a woman trail on her stomach can speek to what lies beyond. All women are beautiful that being said not all women know how to accentuate that natural beauty anb some women in stile are just naturally beautiful I say in stile because if she obviously didn't act or dress the way she did then her natural beauty would be covered up to. It's the same with guys if we dress like crap or don't treat ourselves well we look like crap. Either way to be on topic for me the entirety of a woman is what attracts me the way her for balances with itself and the way everything on a woman's body may come togeather; from eyes and ears to hips and breast the whole picture even personality counts because she could have the most beautiful body on earth but with a crap personality there is no point in caring about it. Well that's my opinion and two cents in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything... A woman's body exudes sensuality. Everything from her eyes, lips, neck, shoulders, breasts, hips, thighs, butt, hands, feet and the softness of her skin. Women are beautiful. That being said, I find men equally as stunning, but for completely different reasons. I just love the human body.

What Guys Said 27

• Everything about a woman is sensual, I like a women from head to toe, her personality is the real thing that drives me wild with excitement.

• The small of her back

• I think the belly is hot cute and sexy I get a Boner if a girls belly shows if she's in a swimsuit or she's in a bra or she sometimes has her shirt rolled up to were her belly shows I get so hard and horny i just can't wait to masturbate the minute I see a girls belly showing I was in school it was gym Class we had swimming for a week and a couple of my two hot lady friends swam up to me in the hottest swimsuits ever I would get a Boner it WA the last class of the day in when Id get home I'd still be horny and think about them and jerk off so hard and cum a lot now if that's weird and creepy I apologize

• Physically, I would vote for ASS, but in general, it is her mind/attitude. She could have the best ass in the world, but a lame bitchy attitude, and it would go to waste. She could have a not so nice butt, but would be sensual and open minded, and she would be wonderful..

• Legs. I love them.

• I'm gonna have to give the impression that I'm sitting on the fence with this one and say, it differs with each woman

• Why do we have to choose... way too many. Fine

Easily 3 major parts not including her face
    Feet lol
    Tummy/waist
    Upper legs side

• Life is full of choices! You MUST choose!! Nah, jk. I was just trying to get the idea of the part people find "most" sensual.

• Heart, metaphorically and not. I love hearing the sound of a heartbeat while cuddling. But on a metaphorical level... personality attracts me most.

• That's so sweet! I really like that. I'm not sure if I've heard a guy say that before! :)

• Well, now you have. And ironically enough... I'm pretty sure I'm going to die alone since my ideas don't align with most from this generation. But I'm glad you appreciate it.

• If I *really* had to choose a body part, probably hands. Because I like hand holding and you can feel pulse through fingertips.

• When it comes to boobs vs. butt, I prefer boobs. But for the entire body, I choose legs; there's just something so luscious about them.

• the waist and hips are the most sensual... simply delicious yummy curvaceousness. :)

• Mine was not up there. I am a curves guy, i absolutely love the curves of a woman's hips, waist and butt.

• too many to choose from. i sure like the boobs, but i also like the head, shoulders, knees, and toes, knees and toes.
    why do women have to be so attractive? xD

• Legs, always the legs.

• Ass or curves

• I am more of a butt guy

• Intelligence.

• the brain is what i find attractive in women.

• I'm a stomach guy

• The look in her eyes

• attitude

• I luv good ass bae

• The part that never asks "So what are you thinking about?"

• Ass!!!

• Breasts and legs.

• I find something so sexy about caressing a girl's neck. Get's me horny quickly.

On a scale of 1-10 , how sexy is 'Sendhil Ramamurthy' ?

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6