Guys, what can you tell about me, based on these pics. Also, guess my ethnicity. ?

Don't judge a book by it's cover. We all know that. But it is scientificly proved that first 15 seconds of meeting/seeing somebody are the most important one. We see a hot stranger and we decide weather we will approach them/be interested in them based on prejudice that we have made up just by looking at their fasade.
Tell me what do you think about me, based on what you can see, guess what kind of a person I am, what do I like etc. and guess my ethnicity. Eg. like: "You look like the type of gir that reads a lot", and I'll tell you weather it is true or not. Let's see how much do looks matter, and how much can you tell about a person based on the looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey homie! Ha! You are Serbian, just like me. And unlike me you have a great ass LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• If I didn't already know you in real life I would say that you are the kinda girl that enjoys being the center of attention. "Main cheerleader" type of girl. The one that breaks guys' heart.

What Guys Said 46

• Your super hot, you know you look good which isn't a bad thing, you like to take care of yourself, youve a high sex drive ( in my head anyway ) but I think you also have a real compassionate side too!! But yes looks matter even though they shouldn't but you've nothing to worry about there ;-)

• You look smart.
    Ethnicity: Turkish, Greek, Czek, Italian (black dress). could have been Indian from the first photo, your looks change a lot based upon style. Was going by your high cheek bones:)
    Look like a book worm
    You look like you are girly, good with colors and styles.
    You look small, like 5'1?

• Thanks. I am Serbian, but people have told me before that they thought I might be Italian, probably because of my tan skin. I am a sucker for cheek-bones both in guys and girls haha. I don't really read that much, although, not to be bragging but my IQ is 138, that's a fact. Believe it or not, I am 5'8"-5'9". People are shocked when they meet me, because in the pics I look small. Probably because I am not so thin, I have muscles and booty so that makes me wider and therefore they think I am short.

• Why is it surprising that my analyses is great? You said I look smart? Haha

• surprising you are so tall and your analysis of why was really good:) My mis communication by insufficient typing. So tell us about Serbia here or in a my take. is it a good place to live, to visit? or maybe you arent' there anymore

• you need to stop. that's what u need to do. why are u asking strangers on the internet to judge you? i doubt you'll listen to anyone on here anyways. you're pretty, congratulations. tell us why u mean more than that. tell us what u offer besides looks. when you're 70 years old, what are people gonna love about you?

• Why would I tell you that. Plus, IDC what will be in the distant future. I live life in the moment and I enjoy every second.

• I don't know... I would be guessing at Mediterranean or Eastern European, but that would be a guess based on your outdoor environment shown, as well as the decor in the pics, as well as your appearance.
    You appear to be a girl who likes to get outdoors as much as you do like to actually socialise. You have an extensive wardrobe and whilst a lot of effort goes into your appearance, you are naturally an attractive girl.
    I don't think you like to read a lot, based on your grammar and spelling, but I could be wrong.
    You like to be comfortable, but can endure some discomfort if 'sexy' is the aim (you prefer your favourite runners to heels).
    You are currently single and happy that way for now and you find solace in peace in your very close-knit family.
    Just a few guesses, because, well, why not?

• Nice logic. I am from Balkan, Serbia. These pics were mostly taken there, but I live in USA mostly, currently in Serbia (for a few weeks). I do like being with people. Thank you for your compliments. My spelling was bad because I type too fast and I mess up the letters. I am single and I have plenty of sex #goals hahaah. Thanks for participating.

• Thankyou for such a fun question... I enjoyed it

• From the looks, maybe latina with a dash of Egyptian from a great great great relative, you look fun loving, like parties, the classy kind, but you also dont mind sitting at home reading a nice book or roughing it up a bit going through a hike. You like finer things in life but you also appreciate good simplistic things. You can be a dash of high maintenance but yet be relaxed at the same time. You bring a little bit everything to the table making you an all around kind of good lady. You also look like the kind of person who won't put up with being treated ill and snap back with ferociousness

• Hubba hubba

• My guess is Latino as for the picture I would say you care about your appearance a lot. Because your hair and makeup are well done. as for cloths you probably have a large wardrobe because of all the different styles you wear

• It's probably my skin that makes people think I am Latina (and the attitude ;) ). I actually don't have a huge wardrobe, but I mix and match and, as you can see, I repeat stuff that I wear.

• Great bodyy

• that you're so insecure you'll steal someone else's pics just to receive compliments

• I'm a perv so first 15 seconds I've decided you are beautiful and sexy and that I think you would be great in bed. You would try to be the dominating one but equally like the guy to dominate you too. Oh and you like apples.

• Haha I do like apples. But I preffer it when guys like my apples... And my cherry. ;) I prefer to be the dominant one, but when it comes to oral, I am not in the hurry to give it first (be dominant there)... He should do it first! ;)

• Sometimes... But you give head first, boy! ;)

• You had better come sit on my face then!

• Ethnicity - Maybe Mediterranean or Middle Eastern.

You look fairly wealthy.

Look like someone who has plenty of friends and likes to socialise.

Look like someone who has an interest in fashion and beauty.

Maybe into some kind of outdoor hobby like horse riding.

Look like ssomeone who is generally quite happy and positive.

• I don't like the picture of the dark lipstick.
    Definitely not German.. not czech, probably not bulgarian.
    Possibly Turkish, I guess Muslim would not be an option, or a very small % of Pakistani.
    No books. Likes expensive cars and shopping for clothes. Likes dancing/parties.
    Great body. Legs need a little bit of work.
    Seems like you enjoy showing your bootaaaaay.

• I am Serbian, so historically speaking, there may be some percentage of Turkish blood in our blood, but not that I know of, personally. I do like parties and dancing. And I do like expensive cars, but only if I earn them, I AM NOT A GOLD DIGGER. And I don't think there is nothing wrong with my legs. I am just muscular naturaly.

• U in the military? :D My dream car is a lime green lambo with 4 seats (so that I can stuff in as much guys as I want. ;)

• Yes.
      Lamborghini has a concept, four door car. Called the Estoque.
      My dream car is a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.

• seriously sexy. looks as though you like to get attention and that you get that lots. seems as though you enjoy being a touch flirty/naughty.

• so you are a touch naughty and flirty then? if you ever want to get naughty orally or via pictures let me know ;-P
      :-)

• I am not interested into sexting old farts. I am disgusted, to be more precise!

• I can tell you are one hell of a good looking women and you are a sexy girl because when I look at you I can't take my eyes off of you

• Serbian
    You like attention
    I'm not going to pretend that i can gauge your personality based off photos. Anybody who does this are just kissing your arse hoping you'll give them attention, since they aren't going to say anything nasty about you.

• you must be spend your whole life at the gym+yoga.
    your ethnicity is sexy+gorgeous.

• maybe your latina?

damn, you look very nice.. great curves..

i must say i am a big fan! 10/10

• Sexy Brazillian

• You look pretty and like a latina to me perhaps Argentina?

• I would make you moan so much
    You would be squirting ask over if I had the chance

• Latina? You look very outgoing :P

• U look soo awesome and I don't know why u look kinda inocent

• Human

• europpean?

• you look like one of those girls from fifth harmony

• You look very nice, I love your legs!

• What do you think of my legs? Pic is on my profile page

• Does planet of sexy women count as ethnicity?

• I can tell you're beautiful, confident, and probably a model.

You could be Latina

• Thank you. I am trying to make it into modeling, that is true.

SO MANY PEOPLE think I'm latina. I am Serbian actually. 100% white. Borring...

• Not boring at all. Everybody has to be something. Lol

• Well well well
    Aren't you one beautiful looking girl
    Great dressing sense and fashionable

• Türksün işte knks

• Well maybe, since you guys have been in Serbia for 500 years. But as far as I know from my family tree, we are all Serbian.

• More from Guys
    16

11 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Well I already know you're from Serbia, but if I would've guessed on experience I would've thought Bosnian, since I've been there and you look like the girls I've seen there.
    You look like a person who cares about her appearance and is confident, but has a bit of starlike airs. You seem like the girl who has a big dream to live in America some day, because she thinks it will fit her better than her own country.
    You like to party a lot and has a lot of friends, but doesn't let people get to know her completely fast.

• I actually do live in the USA, although I come to the Balkans very often. Where have you been in Bosnia?

• Maybe I have confused you with an another user. I was on vacation in Croatia and we just decided to cross the border since it wasn't that far away. So I've only been to Bihać. I didn't really like the city though. Maybe it was because of the weather, but it all looked sorta sad or something.

• I know your etnicity, so I am not gonna say it, because let's make people guess still... but if i didn't know i would say Turkish or smth like that... Greek, Italian... you are the girl every other girl is jealous of, because she is popular , sexy and boys can't resist her.

• You are insecure deep down but you know you are good looking. But you were not always knowing you were cute. You have been called Ugly before. Maybe that 's projection though.

• I'm replying as a girl. You look like a very beautiful person. You seem very nice and conscientious. You don't seem like a nerd. Your ethnicity is uncertain. I feel like you're a mix. Please do not be offended. You don't look like a valedictorian, but someone who is active in social media. You look like those popular girls in high school everyone wants to be friends with. You don't look like a conservative, or a deeply religious person.

• That is pretty much true. No need to tell me you're a girl, though. I can see that. Lol

• A global citizen who is glamourous with many lovers in the past. The list will keep growing until something happens...

• I almost voted you MHO, but then I realized that you should've stopped your sentence before you said: "... until something happens". Nothing will happen. I don't ever want anything serious. I am very happy and emotionally fullfilled, so guys are not the place that I find comfort, just sex.

• You could get pregnant

• I use pills and condoms so chances are 0,000000001%. If I am that unlucky to be one of them, I'll abort. There is always a way, girl! :)

• Sexy AF GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL.

• You seem like you like to have a lot of fun and you're really pretty! I would guess you're itallian? But I'm bad at guessing ethnicities.

• I like your name. Nope, go more towards the east, cross the Adriatic sea, find me in the mountains of Balkan (what was that LOL). The personality thing was true, too.

• That you're trying to be sexy?
    Anyway maybe you're Germany or something

• Latino? French? German?

• Nope. Serbian.

• I'm not bi or lesbian I was not saying that because of your butt

I know German girls you look like you facially

• Most german people I know do not have blonde hair and blue eyes that is just a stereotype lol. I know two German girls from Germany who look similar to you with the same hair color and facial structure. I also know 4 German guys and only 1 of them had blonde hair the rest had dark hair and brown eyes

• You look Hispanic

• what would you guess about my personality/likes/dislikes? C'mon. It's a fun game. I play that with my friends all the time.

• can you follow me so that I can write you a private message.

• You have a really nice body and can pull off several types of styles. Model?

• Thank you. And am I a model? Kinda... I am trying to become a more serious one.

• You are stunning great body. Sorry I am bad at ethnicty guessing

• Thank you baby. From what I can see from your black and white flash mirror selfie, you are pretty cute yourself.

• Thanks very much

• You look like you have a fun personality. You look like you don't care much what others think, and dress to match what makes you feel confident and happy.

• You look like a really cool girl. But I would think that you care more about your social status/life than studying tbh.

• You're closed off. You worry a lot sometimes about others opinions but convince yourself every once in awhile that you dont care what people think (just enough to fake confidence). You're strong and hate to look weak, but still maintaining empathy for others. You're a very good liar (not often used for bad but who's cares because no one could tell anyway) and rarely show your true feelings unless you're protecting someone you love. You are very attractive but would never want to boast about it, you want to come off humble. All things I get when I look at you.