If you are good looking and jacked you can say just about anything to girls and not be rejected?

Personality doesn't matter AT ALL

based on the timing he is probably screwing her right now lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's tinder the whole point of it is to be shallow. That girl is simply immature. She puts a lot of value on looks but somewhere she really does want an emotional connection and she probably just went and got herself hurt falling for the guy hoping he'd become less of a douche and then after she slept with him she realizes he won't and she wasted her time and let him use her for nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not true. I know plenty of fine ass guys with nice bodies that have been rejected because they say and do the wrong things. Now there are plenty of stupid ass hoes out here who will let a guy get away with blatant disrespect, but not ALL women are like that. sadly, its probably enough women who are like that who make these guys think its acceptable. they probably have a decent success rate too

What Guys Said 20

• Tinder is bullshit.

I matched with so many girls that explicitly say "No hookups" or "Not here to hookup" or "swipe left if you're looking for a hook up" and they all eventually wanted the D.

it's simple really, girl's do want something more serious, but if given the chance to have at something they desire deep down, they'll take it and call it a day, then go back to being serious. Not all girls obviously, I don't wanna see any butthurt girls on my post lol.

• I don't use tinder but I'd bet most of the girls who say they don't do hookups are full of it. Most will agree to hookup with the right guy and the try to play innocent with the rest of them.

• Just gotta know what to say... im decent... but that is not my best asset :) i have to hold back to be honest.

• You should go have a look at the Chad Thundercock thread on Bodybuilding. Com.
    https://archive.is/Wga5I

Some of the crap the guy there said to the girls was freaking hilarious. He even called himself Chad Thundercock and they still didn't suspect something was wrong lmao.

Yes being attractive let's you get away with a lot of shit. Gotta play the hand you're dealt.

• That has nothing to do with the guy. That`s all girls being superficial as hell on tinder. Good on the dude for getting some.

• If a guy has literally nothing to him except being handsome and muscular, he may get some girls, but I doubt he'll get most of them.

• And then there's me... sitting at home browsing gag. D;

• Girls like that who use tinder to "make friends" make me lol. Sounds like a bit of princess too... but its all good. Can't wait for the crash

• no girl whatsoever, if u are not getting laid on tinder, there is no other reason apart from looks srs

• Legit? Doubling hours at gym brb.

• Lol.
    It was funny I guess #ItsNormal on Tinder.
    Then again I never used Tinder.

• Or if you've got mad cash. Hugh Hefner can say whatever he wants to his slutty babes.

• I think that's true... I am gonna find out soon

• u mean with ur own pics?

• ur not ugly but not tinder slaying material 6/10

• I don't use tinder... thanks anyways

• I am good looking and jacked (well not as jacked as that guy but still) yet I never even had a kiss. Looks are bullshit. Women are attracted to something else. Something everybody except me has

• Yea, it helps. But the dude looks super shot tho... lol

• Whatever

• Might be

• airhead girl dates airhead guy. fuck like bunnies, and the scenario from the movie idiocracy is realised... .

• It's been what I'm saying. Girls love muscled alpha men

• No no no no.
    This was about the sexy stubble, not him being jacked. If you have a sexy stubble you can say whatever you want. Duh.

• For real? dam... I quit the gym then! It's not possible for me to grow stubble like that. =/

• ha ha, i grow it exactly like that, strong persian genetics brah

• Lol, so how did u get this data? And where are they from?

• misc bodybuilding

• What?

• Lol man just got superliked myself and it wasn't a bot ha ha maybe some girls are dumb or do it by mistake happened with me once or twice too that I superliked a girl I didn't like by mistake

What Girls Said 8

• Lol. No, good looking men don't get it just because they're hot.

>> He's got to have the right attitude and personality ((for me)). <<

Otherwise he's just nice to look at.

• maybe those women just want sex so, they dont care what comes out of his mouth just where he puts it on the.

• But she did mention that no hook ups... Still she is after him

• "bonus points if you like anal"
    lol whatta guy

• *whispers* what a douche, just my opinion

• No lol personality has always been number one for me. I like a sense of humor and intelligent conversation. I suppose it worked for that guy but that girl just seems kinda dumb and vulnurable.

• lmaoooo shut up, ur funny lol

• @Asker yiu should have set it to male to begin with. Prove 99% of women that yiu have seen are superficial idiots

• Actually you mean to say that is the guy is hot enough for you to not care about the personality your would have sex with him at least...

But if he is average looking or a little bit more then he needs to have a good personality to have a chance with you...

You can clearly see the girls bio or says no hookups and all
      And still she messaged that guy even if she read his bio...
      And he is probably screwing her right now in her ass!!!

• if i see some dude come up to me an i dont like his personality no matter how good he looks the closest to fucking me he will get is in my imagination.

• Not true

• I don't understand your question