Do I look like I would be an approachable guy?

What do you think when you look at me? Do I look approachable and eaay to talk to

I think I'm kinda a repellant sometimes myself
Some people apparently think look younger than 25. What do y'all think? @AledeEurope @Apple24 @Paris13 @Ginnyweasley97 @Questionman @Phoenix98 @EmpatheticLady

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• yes very likely!

• Yes, Cute as a Button, @smahala1991 and even though you may Look Like the Boy next door, a Special girl will come along one day and Accept you Unconditionally for the Sweet Smile and Great personality.
    It is All in what a Girl is looking For behind the Door.
    Good luck. xx

• You look friendly but if I were to be honest, I would group you with nerds that play Yu-Gi-Oh for a living, which isn't necessarily bad, but it may be why some people may not approach you. People are drawn towards others that they perceive to share common interests so maybe people think you wouldn't share their interests.

• Well I do classify myself as a nerd and geek, but not the yugioh or pokemon kind

• Absolutely! You look like fun to hang out with and like some of my friends actually.

• U seem like a very happy person of course! :))
    memesvault.com/.../...eme-Faces-Transparent-19.png

• Yes, you do look approachable and friendly. As far as thinking you're a repellent, I'm not sure what to tell you. Do you get out a lot besides working? Do you have a smile on your face? Do you carry yourself well (good posture)? Are you wearing clean clothes? All of those things count.

• Nope i don't get out much besides work because I can't

• And. I have clean ones all the time

• Well, maybe that's one reason why you don't feel as approachable. You are working a good bit, so people at work tend to focus on what they need to get done instead of chatting with their co-workers. Sure, there will be times to talk, but I've seen a lot of places where most people just go about their business. Work is work, not a social hour to them.

As far as what you wear, if you do go out other places, perhaps people see you in your uniform and think you're working and do not want to disturb you. Then again, you're also just not going out to the places where approaching others is typical.

You're also a guy, so guys typically do the approaching. Things are changing; don't get me wrong. Women can walk up and introduce themselves, too, but still. You've seen plenty of questions and myTakes on here that show men still do most of the approaching.

• Yes, you seem like an easy person to get along with.

• Yes very likely

• Thanks, i try to make friends with about anyone but. it's impossible sometimes

• Yes, You look very nice!

• You look younger than 25

• Absolutely.

• Yes you do

• you look a bit too smart

• How can someone look too smart?

• @EllieLexis513 Glasses, and a look of oh-I-don't-care-I-have-an-IQ-of-180 look, I don't know how to describe it

What Guys Said 7

• I have a biased opinion because I already like your personality. As far as first appearances go, I'd talk to you. But not much scares or bothers me, most people don't talk to me cause of my resting bastard face. LOL

• If you seem to repel people try smiling more or carry yourself slowly, and confidently, if your movements are too reactive it scares others, make them deliberate and announce yourself like saying excuse me.

• I just feel like maybe I don't make friends so easily

• It's possible yet consider who you are approaching for friendship too, are they like you or are they similar. I stay among my crowd of misfits and malcontents.

• You do look younger than 25, maybe because you have no beard, no shadow either.
    But yeah, you do look approachable.

• Sure.

• Approachable to ask for shit? Yeah
    Approachable to date? Nah fam

You do look younger than 25, but you also lol pretty feminine 😁

• i don't see ladies approaching you for a date...

for direction, yes.

• You look like a friendly guy. If you feel that you're a repellant then you could work yourself.

• I don't mean like posture and stuff like that. I mean It seems like if I take on a common interest or try to do what society does it doesn't work for me

• Give me an example

• Nope sorry