What do you think of my teeth?

Okay I've had braces for over 2 years now and my teeth were not bad before. I'm still unsure when they come off but I feel like after 2 years they should be straighter. My teeth were fine before just a slight over bite. Do you think they look okay or am I being to picky? I do need a cleaning as its been 3 years since I've had one & I do plan on getting professional whitening once they are off

What do you think of my teeth ?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Gonna be better than mine

1|0
    0|0
    • You had braces?

• Show All
    • A year and a half which is like pointless

Most Helpful Girl

• They look fine. I also had braces for two years because of my slight overbite. Unfortunately the overbite came back a bit, but my teeth stayed straight (more because of the wire behind my teeth). I've never seen a girl who's teeth has gotten worse after braces. Your teeth also look pretty white so they'll look fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Cute face to go with those cute teeth? 😋

2|0
    0|0
  • They are perfect, white and straight no Issues good Job

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll have a lovely smile I wore braces for a year and a half. I have a braces fetish I think it's sexy and somewhat wrong at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • They seem perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • braces are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • don't get professional whitening please.

looks odd when ppls teeth are too white.

• Yup, they look like teeth :v

0|0
    0|0
  • They look really good. I want braces aswell but it's so damn expensive... Nice teeth tho!

0|0
    0|0
  • They look pretty good! I'm sure you'll have a gorgeous smile when you get them off :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Expensive looking. Braces cost a lot as it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• a bit of overbite doesn't need braces really, you're fine gurl

0|0
    0|0
    • "A bit of overbite" grows over the years and is a huge problem later. (Voice of experience speaking.)

• @Red_Arrow Okay then. I don't know I never had braces coz my teeth are okay

• your teeth are perfect and 2 years is not a long time mine were on for 9 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you serious?

0|0
    0|0
  • They look normal

0|0
    0|0