What is your opinion on boob jobs? Do you like them? Do they feel real? Is it really worth the money?

I was thinking about getting a boob job done. I have boobs I just don't like the look of them. My boyfriend loves them the way you are and he doesn't want me to get one done but if I do he will be okay with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing you need to think about is, is this a psychological thing? It's very possible that you'd still feel every bit as insecure with new ones and then you spent a lot of money and went through a physical ordeal for nothing when the issue was really about embracing your own body and loving yourself. So if you know it's not a self esteem thing and you'd truly be happier if they simply looked different then go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most men prefer natural breasts regardless of size better than augmented breasts, but their preferences shouldn't dominate your decision. Is this a deeply rooted insecurity you are having a hard time shaking off? Is it affecting your self esteem or relationship? Do you like the look of them? I would say wait some time before doing it, because when you do it, you can't get your old chest back. You are lucky, you have a boyfriend who likes what you've got. Embrace it for now and think about this later if you see it truly creating problems for you.

What Guys Said 29

• or you might fuck it up. ugh girls... always trying to improve shit that doesn't need improving. "my boyfriend loves them" so who are you improving them for?
    i mean unless you wana leave him, cheat on him or be a prostitute... there is no reason. ugh.

• I was going to do it to help with my confidence not to slut around

• I mean as in he cheated on me with someone who is a lot sexier then me. It ruined my confidence

• was that recently? also, he cheated and you are still with him? seems like your confidence was ruined from the get go. a boob job won't help your situation hon, you need to amp up.

• I don't prefer it but if my lady really wants to then that's her choice, I'll support it.
    I've only felt a few and they're not as soft like its more firm than real boobs. If it helps your self-esteem then I'll say it's worth it.

• very unattractive. not just that they look bad, but as a personality trait, it's a huge turn off for a girl to be insecure enough to have surgery on her tits.

• They feel cold at first but feel great to touch and against your face. Girl I knew got them for 10 grand

• I think implants are disgusting, nor do they feel real no matter the quality of silicone, total different feel and look

• Bottom line, nothing beats the real things, even if theyre not there or differently shaped or lopsided, they beat out implants every time, plus its sexier because the woman is confident enough to say i will rock mine with out the help of plastic and gel

• Also, pardon me for saying so, but yours look very nice from your picture, i wouldn't worry so much, especially about what society thinks of what is beautiful or normal, because society is blind as a bat

• Id always prefer natural. Always.

• Fake boobs for fake girls. Keep it real! For what it's worth, you seem to have nice boobs in your profile pic.

• I suggest you avoid it. What if they screw up?

• I'm nether for nor against... however, seeing as you already have a healthy amount of natural tissue, you're actually better suited for it then those without.

In the best of scenarios, I can't see or feel any difference.
    In the worst of scenarios, I can easily tell from clear across the room.

• My opinion is if it helps boost a girls confidence and helps her be happy with her body I'm all for it

• why not? if they won't be too big, good idea

• I'm neutral about that. I'm not a supporter of spending money because boobs size.
    i also appreciate any size really.

• i'd take a chick w/ double mastectomy over someone w/ a boob job anytime.

there's something sexy about accepting your natural self. sorry, i don't give a shit if boobs make you feel better about yourself, find another way --- many others do.

• If its something thats gonna make you happier, go for it.

Im sure it isn't so bad :), if he is ok with or without, perfect

• Don't do it. Especially at 19. Think about it for a few years.

I would never be with someone who has fake ones.

• I say don't bro the boob job because bit shows that you are trying to hide from your true self!

• I've always been a "do it if it make you happy" kind of guy
    I presonally like the real o es more but if you want them to make you feel beter about yourself go for it
    Also people get them for other reasons like for example to fill in a mastectomy

• I thought boob jobs were to make them bigger?

• you know you will be more beautiful , it doesn't matter what people think , they wouldn't tell if your boobs real or not only if they touch them so do what you feel best for you , personally i like them big real or not.

• Natural is allways better

• I dont like them. They look and feel unnatural. Learn to like what you have x

• It is better to not get a boob job

• Don't like 'em

• Definitely prefer natural. Fakes just look weird...

• I don't like them. I don't understand the obsession with big breasts anyhow.

• They don't feel real and never do. They also don't act like real boobs either ie: bounce, float or pokie nipples in cold weather.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Tbh, if yr boyfriend has overly strong feelings about this one way or the other, that's not a good thing. He should understand that this is TOTALLY about YOU and about how YOU feel, about the body that YOU walk around in every day.

I had my breast augmentation over a decade ago, and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Zero negatives, ever.

I wrote about my experience here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26261-my-life-with-nonexistent-boobs
    (in my opinion -- you might have to scroll a bit, that take has LOTS of opinions on it)

And I wrote about one of my more... uh... emotional reasons behind finally going through with the operation here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1974092-what-s-ur-most-embarrassing-bra-or-boob-story
    See my comment, and the opinion thread for @cheergirl38139 's comment as well (she may have some words of advice here, too).
    @chintita I don't know if you saw that part of the story... Check it out. Some additional perspective. (And thanks for tagging me here.)

In any case, just make sure that you think this decision through very thoroughly and carefully. And if you decide to go through with it, you DEFINITELY get what you pay for, so DO NOT "cut costs". Shop around for surgeons as much as necessary until you find one who does good work, who radiates openness and trustworthiness, who will give you references and show you her/his work, and who gives you as much time and personal attention as necessary in the initial consultation (s).

If you live in Southern California, or Houston, TX, or are considering coming to either place for the surgery, you can PM me for some recommendations.

• A good boob job will look real. I have nothing against plastic surgery although I have never had it. Guys like boobs. They may say they don't like fake boobs but to be honest they should be happy they even get to touch boobs. It's not like they have a choice to decide what women do with their bodies

• i didn't think much of them or think they were beneficial in any way until i met @redeyemindtricks and now i think they're great for some people, if it makes u more confident then go for it just make sure its good

• i think they're pointless, risky and costly. just appreciate what y'all have and shut the hell up. i mean if ur reducing, then ill understand because it's just fat extraction, but putting silicone balls into ur body... i mean wtf.

• Did you get a boob job, I don't think you need one, yours are huge. II think there terriible if you are s B or C wanting a D. If you are an A, I think you should get one if you want it.

• I've always had just about a B cup and life's fine lol I would NOT do it. If I need to go under the knife to please some man, I'd rather be alone lmao

• I'm considering one.

• I prefer natural and do not plan on ever getting a boob job. Others can do as they wish.