How do I look? Never ever done one of these, bonus points what race/ nationality do I look like?

Curious I'm not as good looking as a couple years ago. Still think I'm a catch with the personality and crazy humor factored in that is lol just check out my profile pic

• Ugly
  • Average
  • Cute
  • Hot
  • Meh
  • Tasty ;)
My hair is starting to thin out so I imagine that would affect the results a little aha lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You look cute
    I'm going to say Canadian because of your profile info

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good, but personally I would put more effort in endurance training, e. g. running, swimming. You will look even better.

I guess you would look southern european.

• @Nomatterwhere can't do the running gig as every time the next day my knee aches like a mother f'er I damaged the cartilage or tendon last year. Swimming however I love and have been getting back into it.

What Girls Said 2

• You are cute and you look like you come from Germany.

• Scottish ancestry and viking on the one side the other is a mystery so it's possible

• I should have guessed that. Because if by "Viking" you mean the Normandy warriors that invaded Scotland.. me too! Wait.. it's a loose connection. From Wikipedia: The Normans were descended from Vikings who were given feudal overlordship of areas in northern France—the Duchy of Normandy—in the 10th century. .. wow.. we are practically family!. lol kidding

• You look very attractive!

What Guys Said 0