How do I look? Never ever done one of these, bonus points what race/ nationality do I look like?

Curious I'm not as good looking as a couple years ago. Still think I'm a catch with the personality and crazy humor factored in that is lol just check out my profile pic

• Ugly
    14%(2)19%(4)Vote29%(2)
  • Average
    29%(4)29%(6)Vote29%(2)
  • Cute
    29%(4)29%(6)Vote29%(2)
  • Hot
    14%(2)10%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • Meh
    7%(1)10%(2)Vote13%(1)
  • Tasty ;)
    7%(1)3%(1)Vote0%(0)
My hair is starting to thin out so I imagine that would affect the results a little aha lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You look cute
    I'm going to say Canadian because of your profile info

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good, but personally I would put more effort in endurance training, e. g. running, swimming. You will look even better.

I guess you would look southern european.

• @Nomatterwhere can't do the running gig as every time the next day my knee aches like a mother f'er I damaged the cartilage or tendon last year. Swimming however I love and have been getting back into it.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• You look very attractive!

• You are cute and you look like you come from Germany.

• Scottish ancestry and viking on the one side the other is a mystery so it's possible

• I should have guessed that. Because if by "Viking" you mean the Normandy warriors that invaded Scotland.. me too! Wait.. it's a loose connection. From Wikipedia: The Normans were descended from Vikings who were given feudal overlordship of areas in northern France—the Duchy of Normandy—in the 10th century. .. wow.. we are practically family!. lol kidding

What Guys Said 0