How do I look? Never ever done one of these, bonus points what race/ nationality do I look like?

Curious I'm not as good looking as a couple years ago. Still think I'm a catch with the personality and crazy humor factored in that is lol just check out my profile pic

• Ugly
    14% (2)29% (2)19% (4)Vote
  • Average
    29% (4)29% (2)29% (6)Vote
  • Cute
    29% (4)29% (2)29% (6)Vote
  • Hot
    14% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
  • Meh
    7% (1)13% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Tasty ;)
    7% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
My hair is starting to thin out so I imagine that would affect the results a little aha lol

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You look cute
    I'm going to say Canadian because of your profile info

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good, but personally I would put more effort in endurance training, e. g. running, swimming. You will look even better.

I guess you would look southern european.

0|1
    0|0
    • @Nomatterwhere can't do the running gig as every time the next day my knee aches like a mother f'er I damaged the cartilage or tendon last year. Swimming however I love and have been getting back into it.

What Girls Said 2

• You are cute and you look like you come from Germany.

0|1
    0|0
    • Scottish ancestry and viking on the one side the other is a mystery so it's possible

• I should have guessed that. Because if by "Viking" you mean the Normandy warriors that invaded Scotland.. me too! Wait.. it's a loose connection. From Wikipedia: The Normans were descended from Vikings who were given feudal overlordship of areas in northern France—the Duchy of Normandy—in the 10th century. .. wow.. we are practically family!. lol kidding

• You look very attractive!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!