Is my shape as ugly as I think it is?

I'm very thin. But I'm not shaped proportionally like a model. I have wide shoulders, big boobs (34C), and NO hips. Not too much of a butt, either, though perhaps not COMPLETELY flat. I just hate my body sometimes and wonder why any guy would be attracted to it because it's just not womanly. I see all these women with hips and butts who are normal sizes. And then here I am, all skinny with football shoulders and box hips. I do have really nice long legs, plus there's my boobs, but at the end of the day is that really anywhere near attractive as a more traditionally shaped woman? Be 100% honest.

• Yes, I'm a guy and would not like your body
  • No, I'm a guy and would love your body
  • Yes, I'm a girl and am so glad I don't have your body
  • No, I'm a girl and would be fine if I had your body

Most Helpful Guy

• post a picture... you're describing yourself from your eyes... unreliable and biased

• Google "Elle macpherson sports illustrated" that is exactly how my body looks minus the skimpy swimwear and professional photography

• I would but it's 3 in the morning where I live right now... dark, already in bed and pajamas, not happening :/

• i'm not asking you to hang out... i'm informing you if you want honest and accurate responses, that's what's required.

Most Helpful Girl

• "omg I'm so ugly Google pictures of this model and that's totally what I look like"

😉😂😂 LMAO this is the internet, so of course you look like a model. You "don't have pics" (imagine that) so it's likely that you're lying and just thirsty as fuck for some attention.

I hate compliment fishing girls. You do realize how stupid it sounds when you're like "omg soooo ugly tell me im totes beautiful", right?

You don't look like Elle Macpherson. Just be honest with yourself, take a couple pictures of your real body, and learn to love it without lying and looking for attention on the internet. 😚😚

What Guys Said 13

• You are saying that you look like Elle Macpherson, a model who was selected to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated, and you think you are ugly? Wow!

• I am a guy and never would I care how a women looks if I am attracted to her.. you have only the one body and it cannot be changed.. just love yourself, you will feel a whole lot better.. no need to worry about this trivial stuff

• 0|0
    • Google "Elle macpherson sports illustrated" that's exactly how my body looks minus the skimpy swimwear and professional photography

• I agree, take a damn picture lol.

• its a catfish she is lying about everything

• I voted B, because I have read your responses to other questions (not going to repeat asking them). If that's what you say you look like, then yeah, that's fine...

• I'm sorry. I can't answer you question. Reason being you describe your body from your perspective. To give a truthful answer I would have to actually see your body.

• O cmon... you are describing what you think you are. That's never real.

• Voted nope since no pics.

• We are our worst critic?

• I'M JERKING OFF SO FUCKING HARD TO THIS DESCRIPTION, YOU GOT ME CRZY GIRL

• one person's inner beauty is the most valuable :)

• Did you say boobs.
    Your fine with me

• Thin with big boobs sounds pretty awesome to me. I'd love to see a pic!

• It's OK, you need to accept your fate and your ugliness. Just believe in yourself and don't let your ugliness effect you.

What Girls Said 4

• how tall are you how much do you weigh and are your shoulders actually big or are your hips just narrow big difference.

• It sounds like you're an inverted triangle, nothing wrong with that. ^·^

• catfish

• It depends on the guy