Is this dress ok for prom?

Is this dress ok for prom?

• Yes
  • No
  • Abit like a wedding dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• You will look beautiful in it.. and will knock any guy out with your beauty that dances with you at the prom.. heck if I was there and seen you I would for sure ask you for a dance.. that is if it would be alright with your boyfriend, if you have one and pretty sure you would have.. I would not just move in like some hungry wolf.. I am not built that way.. I am not a pushy guy at all.. I do wear a bit of different garments then others do but that is the only thing that maybe makes me a bit odder then most... but I do not let that stop me from doing anything.. take care and enjoy the prom

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't it your choice, besides it works well with your skin color.
    Just don't use too much of accessories that makes it look like its a wedding dress and it'll be ok. I like the color and had white myself. think it suits you!

What Guys Said 15

• seriously the first thing I saw was a penis in a vagina. then my eyes adjusted.

yeah that dress is killer yo

• it's pretty, but something about it does say "wedding dress."
    I'm also worried someone will step on a dress that long on the dance floor.

• First reaction is it is a wedding dress.

• Stunning!

• That's a real nice dress for prom, best one I have seen on the site so far

• Stunning

• Honestly, im more interested in what's underneath ;) haha

Honestly it looks great on you, verry attractive :)

• I think it's a beautiful dress although it does look like a wedding dress.

• Looks good

• Reminds me of a dead corpse burried in a wedding dress. Honestly, I don't like it at all.

• waow...
    its beautiful

• mmmmm ye ;)

• The dress comes in blurry.

• Wow. I guess I'm the only one who voted no! lol! Yeah--it looks WAY too much like a wedding dress. That's not the look you want for a great prom dress.

• yesssss

What Girls Said 11

• It's a very nice dress, but yeah it does remind me a lot of just a regular wedding dress. If they have it, or anything similar to it, in different colors then I'd personally choose another color. But it's up to you, really.

• It is complimenting your figure very well and I honestly like it, but it also looks like a wedding dress. .-.
    Anyway, it's your prom, wear whatever you want/like. 😄

• Beautiful and elegant!

• Gorgeous... looks a tad like a wedding dress, but it shouldn't be an issue if you accessorize properly. I'd personally wear this to prom if it were in another colour :)

• It is a beautiful dress but it does look too much like a wedding dress. I wouldn't wear it for prom myself but it's entirely up to you at the end of the day.

• its pretty but it looks too bridal :/// sorry truth

• I love it but it does look a bit like a wedding dress.

• Its gorgeous!

• yes it is going to look perfect on you

• Yes please wear it

• It is a beautiful dress indeed and it fits you really well, do I have seen brides with very similar dresses not to say the same, but it's up to you really, personally I wouldn't wear it to prom but again it's stunning