• No
    2% (1)9% (5)5% (6)Vote
  • Abit like a wedding dress?
    45% (26)28% (16)37% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
12|16

Most Helpful Guy

• You will look beautiful in it.. and will knock any guy out with your beauty that dances with you at the prom.. heck if I was there and seen you I would for sure ask you for a dance.. that is if it would be alright with your boyfriend, if you have one and pretty sure you would have.. I would not just move in like some hungry wolf.. I am not built that way.. I am not a pushy guy at all.. I do wear a bit of different garments then others do but that is the only thing that maybe makes me a bit odder then most... but I do not let that stop me from doing anything.. take care and enjoy the prom

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't it your choice, besides it works well with your skin color.
    Just don't use too much of accessories that makes it look like its a wedding dress and it'll be ok. I like the color and had white myself. think it suits you!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• seriously the first thing I saw was a penis in a vagina. then my eyes adjusted.

yeah that dress is killer yo

0|0
    0|0
  • it's pretty, but something about it does say "wedding dress."
    I'm also worried someone will step on a dress that long on the dance floor.

0|0
    0|0
  • First reaction is it is a wedding dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stunning!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a real nice dress for prom, best one I have seen on the site so far

0|0
    0|0
  • Stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, im more interested in what's underneath ;) haha

Honestly it looks great on you, verry attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a beautiful dress although it does look like a wedding dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of a dead corpse burried in a wedding dress. Honestly, I don't like it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • waow...
    its beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmmm ye ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress comes in blurry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. I guess I'm the only one who voted no! lol! Yeah--it looks WAY too much like a wedding dress. That's not the look you want for a great prom dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • yesssss

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It's a very nice dress, but yeah it does remind me a lot of just a regular wedding dress. If they have it, or anything similar to it, in different colors then I'd personally choose another color. But it's up to you, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is complimenting your figure very well and I honestly like it, but it also looks like a wedding dress. .-.
    Anyway, it's your prom, wear whatever you want/like. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful and elegant!

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous... looks a tad like a wedding dress, but it shouldn't be an issue if you accessorize properly. I'd personally wear this to prom if it were in another colour :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a beautiful dress but it does look too much like a wedding dress. I wouldn't wear it for prom myself but it's entirely up to you at the end of the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • its pretty but it looks too bridal :/// sorry truth

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it but it does look a bit like a wedding dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is going to look perfect on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a beautiful dress indeed and it fits you really well, do I have seen brides with very similar dresses not to say the same, but it's up to you really, personally I wouldn't wear it to prom but again it's stunning

0|0
    0|0