Is this girl your type (pic)?

Is this girl your type (pic)?

0|1
12|49

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that she's very beautiful would be my type. So, yes. However, I need to know what kind of person she is. Is she spoiled? Does she have an attitude most of the time? Is she a gold digger? Is she a heart of gold? Is she kind and passionate? Is she nice to people? Her personality matters a lot, even with her being very attractive and pretty.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

• ... i'll just say no because
    1. i don't know what she sounds/talks like
    2.. and this is important... i can't see her backside... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she is not. Not at all. I do have a type but I never want to date in my lifetime.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's dateable

0|0
    0|0
  • Any girl could be my type as long as she doesn't have a dick between her legs. Or a scorpion for that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks a little high maintace but if she has a good personality then i would date her ( if i was single)

0|0
    0|0
  • She is very attractive, so yeah, she's my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on her look in this picture, "Yes".

0|0
    0|0
  • For me what determines if she is my type is if I got to know her better! She is cute! Like my girlfriend whom I love, she is my type!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really couldn't say, personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • If I say yes do I get a cookie? :v
    Maybe but I'd have to chat with her first. Based on looks she might be, but then again she might not.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cute... but not my normal "Type".

0|0
    0|0
  • she's cute, although nowadays it's easy to look cute due to the development in the cosmetic industry, so it depends mostly on how is her personality !

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Pretty and I love big strong eyebrows. Seriously. I find them seductive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No she's not. I don't have a type.

0|0
    0|0
  • My 'type' is more about personality than it is about looks, but yes, you do look attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is attractive so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a type, but she is stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • yes if her eyebrows were not so arched, from my experience, the higher the arch the more the drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • would fuck.

that' all until she says something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES :D she's perfect :D

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • how can she be my type i don't know her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup totally!!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• she is gorgeous. i doubt she would have a problem getting a guy based off looks. looks is what gets a guy interested enough to even talk to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.
    😁😁😁!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Is she your type?

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't like the face she makes and EYEBROWS please no, i just neeeeed natural eyebrows PEULIzzz but she pretty and cute

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty. She looks a little princessy though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Certainly does take one to know one :)

• @Levin lolol I'm anything but a princess. I've built houses, poured concrete, worked 3 and 4 jobs at a time, moved out when I was 18... yeah...

• she's pretty but the eyebrows... soften them please

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty... but could you soften the 'brows just a tad? Then you'd look even better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • she is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a guy, yes. But it also depends on her personality. Me don't want a bitchy attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is

0|0
    0|0