This is stupid but do I have blue eyes?

This is stupid but do I have blue eyes?

Sorry I'm incredibly bored. Sometimes they look green to me. What do you think & if you don't wanna reply you don't have too. I don't mean to annoy anyone I'm just REALLY bored.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your eyes are grey. Grey eyes often appear as blue, green, or grey, which is why you are getting all of those answers. They are not hazel, as hazel is green and brown, but often people often make that mistake because grey eyes are so rare, they don't really know about grey eyes. Grey eyes are rare, but I don't know exactly how rare. I have heard that in the united states they are the rarest eye color. So that is something that makes you a little more unique compared to other people.

https://www.edow.com/general-eye-care/eyecolor/

Most Helpful Girl

• its interesting. you've got hazel blue eyes. I've never seen that before. i can't tell if they are bluish grayish green or greenish grayish blue but I've never seen lie in hazel.

I've got hazel green.. your eyes are like a picture of my moms hers looked emerald green. but yours more blue. pretty:)

What Guys Said 26

• beautiful eyes

definitely seems like depending on the light they can be blue or green... pretty cool

• Could be Blue Hazel, also sometimes eyes change color with mood. Mine can be Green Hazel normally then turn dark brown.

• looks like it

• my wifes are the same way. i know it is not possible for eyes to change color but when she is in a good mood they seem more blue but when she isn't the look more green.

• Yes they are blue. You have nice blue eyes

• You have the key to make yourself happy or sad

• Both.

• get a green piece of paper and hold it next to your eye while you take a pic.

• The lighting in each photo is different so I can't say for sure.

• nope i dont think so, but your eyes are very beautiful tho

• Hazel or silver

• Aww, you have lovely blue eyes, they look blue to me :)

• Depends on the light, I would say hazel In some lights

• Bluish greyish green

• if you're so bored, you should get a boyfriend! with eyes like yours, that wouldn't be too hard.

• forst of all you are beautiful... second they are both green and blue depending on the lighting...

• you might be a white walker !!!

• You have hazel eyes

• No, Hazel.

• No they are blue only

• dat dere looks it

• Maybe they change colors mine do

• nope... it's blue. you look like the Chapman girl from orange is the new black.

• Green.
    Either way, beautiful eyes.

• I think theyre gray so they change with light

• Blue gray or green, hard to tell at these pictures

What Girls Said 10

• lol, chec with flash at night, the sun often changes the lighting of your eyes and sometimes people have season eyes, mine are the same, green in sunny whether and light brown in winter and dark whether

• Eyes can change colours in different seasons. My friends' eyes can go pale green to bright blue in some months.

• They're blue, and you obviously need glasses if you can't see that.

• They're mostly green

• They look green, some peoples eye color changes according to weather and other factors, so you probably have that.

• The ones with the best lighting makes them look green.

• Mixed blue and gray :p
    You have beautiful eyes :)

• They don't look blue

• green

• What do you think?