Is she ok for this style?

Real comments please
Is she ok for this style ?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not a style. That's called going full on skank mode. She wants to get laid and she's showing that message to the world by wearing those...

• do you live in medieval times or patriarchal society? How a primitive comment

• heyyy she is going to party so what is wrong?*

• Yeah and maybe she wants to get laid in the Party. That's the message of the Outfit.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think she's fairly attractive, nice body, and i like the dress

i don't really think the two are working together. her body type kind of requires a different style that really compliments her figure better. my key example is the chest. it looks like she's being squeezed out.

What Girls Said 7

• I think that strapless isn't the best style to support her chest, it looks kinda weird, but the shape of the dress is good for her waist and hips.

• what about her pantyhose

• No. Strapless dresses don't look good and fit well on people that have a large chest

The outfit also looks trashing. Like she's serving chicken wings in a cheap casino

• she is cute but her style looks very dated. this looks like something a woman would wear to a party/nightclub in the late 90s or something. thats just my personal opinion. guys would prob say she is hot and not be worried about the fashion aspect

• She reminds me of Britney Spears for some reason

• Absolutely stunning. I wish I could pull of that look

• I hope you're getting what she's advertising 🙄

• What do you mean is she ok for that style? Like, if she looks good with that outfit? or if I like the style?

• both of them please

• what's your point of view?

• her pantyhose does not match him

What Guys Said 7

• i guess? I mean, how would she not be qualified for the nightclub style?

• I like the look... her problem is not the outfit. Those breasts look so large they look highly artificial :o

• for a night out at the club yes

• Very foxy!

• Yes looks good

• I can sleep with her without no questions 😆 just joking yeah she's pretty I liked her style.

• looks really slutty