Thoughts on my mini skirt?

Thoughts on my mini skirt ?
I will wear this skirt outside. Will i get attention from people?

Most Helpful Guy

• will you get attention? nah, no one's going to look twice
    of course you are going to get attention

Most Helpful Girl

• it's really short. im sure you will get attention but thats your choice if you feel comfortable wearing that

people saying they wouldn't respect you for your skirt sound stupid, but people like that exist. girls who dress conservatively get disrespected everyday so i fail to see whats wrong with your skirt. especially since the weather is getting hotter outside so i can understand you wearing something small.

i wear short skirts and shorts like that all the time but for the most part i carry myself like a boss and rarely get disrespected. even if a guy does see me and is instantly sexually attracted, i rarely give my number out or even give strangers the time of day so it really wouldn't matter what he thinks

What Guys Said 90

• You'll get attention. Don't be surprised if someone asks how much you charge though😬

• so fucking dumb lol

• Oh you'll get something alright darling... that is not a skirt... that is just a piece of cloth you wrapped around your waist. I see my daughter with that... she is not stepping outside... hell, it will be confiscated... thats not a skirt... mini or otherwise...

• Yes you are going to get lots of attention, but I think it would be best for you to stop and think whether that type of attention will be the type of attention you WANT.

If you are looking for a loyal, romantic, long term boyfriend, then wearing clothes like that will not get you what you want.

But if you are looking for a sexy hookup with a guy who cares nothing about you, and whom you will probably never see again - then by all means - show as much skin as possible!

• Looks more like a wide belt! LOL!

• Yes but I would think that is the point. You already know that. I doubt you find the guy you want either unless your just wanting someone that just wants you for body.

• that's beyond mini, that's like half mini. you are going to get attention, I hope it is the kind you want. I'd say it is too little...

• Your daddy will not be very happy.

• Dressed like that... id fuck you, but I wouldn't respect you or treat you like a lady. You'd just be a whore I fuck. About it.
    If that's the image you want to portray then go ahead

• Hope you're not going anywhere you'll have to sit down, you'll get cold.

• yes you will get attention but not the type i think you want. also don't be surprised if someone asks how much

• It sure is mini.

• super slutty.

• Haha fortunately you're so elegant it doesn't matter but it's shooooooooort!
    Few guys will complain but wearing this to work may create some worries :o

• That's a "skirt" LOL I thought your tube top slid down;-P Yes you'll get attention... beware the money on the ground in front of old men... FYI, they put it there to watch you bendover;-*

• Yes, you'll get attention. You'll be sexualized and objectified, but you'll definitely get attention.

• is that a tube top?

• It's uh... mini. :/

• Cute! It would certainly get my attention. lol ;)
    Care to show another pic of it that includes your face? :)

• And ignore all these slut/hooker insults. I think it's just long enough.

• Can I get inside you now? Such a tease

• wish my head was in between those thighs

• What skirt? :v
    All I can say is if you drop something it's gonna be mission impossible all over again to 'try' to pick it up. XD

• That's a nice belt... where's the mini skirt?

• I guarantee you will get attention. Weather or not its the attention that you want is another matter. I know that if my wore that on a date with me, i would have a lot of trouble keeping my hands off of her.

• Thats not a mini skirt lol thats a strip of cloth

• Bad to use on winter :p

• You will get attention, but mostly the wrong kind of attention.

• Seriously? Really really mini skirt lol. I have got a boxer like this lol this isn't a skirt don't call it like skirt 😆 Your legs pretty hot it will pull some attention

• Yes absolutely, you need to wear shorts under neath or people will be able to see your panties.

• More from Guys
    60

What Girls Said 41

• Honestly... bad attention... don't be surprised a man comes up to u askin how much u charge... Don't get me wrong I used to wear skirts that short but mine was from waist to below arse... n from experience not nice being confused for a hooker... only wear it to a nightclub

• Um... I wouldn't plan on doing any remote bending over or any movement really... your chach will be flapping around all over the place in that thing, not to mention your ass cheeks will be showing.

I've never understood why anyone would wear something like that. I'm no slut shamer but fuck, cover your damn genitals.

• Is that a skirt or a napkin? Sure you'll be getting attention. The most disturbing and unwanted of it's kind.

• too short , i hate judging but if i'll see a girl walking in the street with it i won't respect her at all

• Why won't you respect?

• Um... Probably because a girl who wears that usually doesn't respect herself enough

• because , the girl knows that it is too short and she'll got lot of attention ' not in a good way '' but she's wearing it , so why is she wearing it? what is she looking for? even if u didn't though of all these things but u have too

• You sure you're not wearing a bandeau over your vagina?

• Pretty sure that would only cover about half of my arse. You'll get attention.

• Umm, you mean micro skirt. Yes you'll get attention. Not all of which will be good attention.

• Yes i am afraid of bad attention and stares

• Then do not wear that skirt.

• " Yes i am afraid of bad attention and stares"

lol! no you're not. the only reason girls but skirts that small is to encourage that attention.

• I'm not gonna comment on this from a fashion point of view.. Just.. No.
    But if you don't mind negative attention and wanna wear it, wear it.

• What skirt, you mean that tissue you put over your vajayjay 😂?

• >_> Yes, you will because people will be asking about why a whore is walking in broad day light and not sleeping so she can work her night shift.

• Too mini for me, but if you like it, wear it. You might receive some unwanted attention, unfortunately.

• Sorry, but it's way too short if you want to avoid attention. I have underwear that cover more than that skirt. Maybe you can get a skirt that goes to mid-thigh or your knees? That will look sexy too, but in a more subtle way that will give you more positive attention. Otherwise cute outfit👍🏼

• it is hot

• LMAO. "Will I get attention?" Poor desperate girls looking for validation through revealing clothes. No wonder this world is going to hell in a handbag. Seriously, get some self esteem. Your momma didn't raise you right.

• That's not a skirt, that's a wide belt.

• Mid thigh skirts are my personal cut off point.
    Anything higher is a pair of shorts, a bikini bottom or a date :P

Just do u WITH awareness :)

• That's a little too mini in my opinion.

• yes you will get the wrong type of attention but you need to put the skirt on to give the belt you are wearing a back ground to decorate

• I have too much butt for that... Props.

• If you bend over people will be able to see your uterus, but whatever.

• ._____. ... um. Really?
    Yeah ain't nobody gonna notice your ass hangin out! *thumbs up

• Honestly, bitch? Neck yourself if you are truly asking a question like that.

• That's not even a skirt. Looks like it's pulled down under the hip bones...

If you have any ass at all it's probably hanging out.
    Yes, you will get some shitty attention from some shitty people.

• looks like something a whore or an attention whore would wear

• Omg.. can that even be classified as a skirt Mm

• Needless to say it's extremely short. If you wear that outside people might jump down your throat.

• please put that thing away. It's no.. just no!

• Definitely. You have beautiful legs and that skirt looks AMAZING on you.

• Nice mini-skirt. My girlfriend has something like that, but it's black

• Looks good to me. I would flirt with you.

• More from Girls
    11