PLEASE be honest, How do I look?

Please be honest and rate from "1/10", and give an opinion on things I could change.PLEASE be honest, How do I look ?

Most Helpful Girl

• -Your hairstyle. A person's hairstyle can be a big impact to his or her appearance. (That's why most girls are obsessed with their hair)
    -Treat your acne/pimples. Try searching online about products for men. You'd be surprised on how you REALLY look when they're all gone.
    -Clothes. Try buying new stuff. You don't need to be extravagant of it, just pieces that you can wear anywhere/any day.
    -Confidence (?) I'm not really sure of this but you look kinda shy. Just be aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and don't just accept them, improve it LIKE A BAD ASS.

I'd rate you a 6.5. The.5 for the cuteness.

• Thanks for your opinion and advice. And you are right, I am very shy with a verry low level of confidence. 😀

Most Helpful Guy

• You're young, so you still have time to build your image as you start getting closer to your 20s.

I suggest you start learning about men's fashion, and take up on fitness and health. You'll need to invest to create an image that you desire, so if you already haven't, find a job.

I like watching "alpha m." on YouTube. He covers men's fashion tips, dos and don'ts and things along that line. Start learning about gym routines for beginners as well as understanding how your body and muscles work. There is a ton of material on YouTube. I started with Scooby's Workshop where I learned basic routines and educated myself on what meals to eat. I also learned that form is very important in each workout activity in order to avoid severe injuries. It's important to know what you're doing.

If you start now, by the time you're 20 you will look more masculine; less like a boy and more like a man, a tough man.

Get a motorbike for dates and for fun. Get involved in social activities/dating to develop your social skills.

Most importantly, never give up.

• Thank you very much for your advise and tips man, I really appreciate it a lot !!
      I actually started to workout a few days ago, but I have very weak self-discipline, so I find it hard to keep at it and not give up... But I will keep trying though !! 😃

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 5

• Dude, you just look like a regular, good lookin kid to me, but you do need to work on the acne. It sucks that everyone is down on your hair, because I saw it, and thought how I'd like to get my hair like that. I don't get it. It's a neat, full head of hair, so I don't see what's wrong.

• You look good 💁

• 5/6- not a bad looking guy.

• 4 Nd change ur haircut

• You look nice. but in my opinion, you should change your hair style