Do you like this makeup look?

Do you like this makeup look?
I've just started getting "good". I'd love some opinions and we can talk about our favorite products/looks etc. 😀

Damn. I tried to update it with a different angle but I guess you can't add pictures. I promise it doesn't look as heavy with the eyes open. 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think the makeup is doing you justice. definitely need better photo.
    like the colors blend too much with nothing hilighted. eyes/brows look good. lipstick color too light.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the more neutral vibe! And you could easily tone this down to wear to a more casual setting, or pair it with some nicer clothes to create a very put together look. You did it really well!

The falsies look a little strong from the top, but most of them tend to do that and I'm sure they look great with your eyes open!

What Guys Said 17

• Do they lips in a bolder color.

• It's WAY overdone. Especially the eye makeup. More isn't better.

• Looks very nice on you👍

• Thank you :D A year ago I didn't know how to apply foundation lol thank god for YouTube tutorials. 🙈

• Yeah it's funny how much you can learn on YouTube my kids do the same thing

• I like fake lashes with heavy eye shadow but that's just a preference.

• lol I creeped your IG. Shame you don't have any pics with heavy eye shadow. I was curious to see how it looked on you.

• Hahahahah!!! yeah!!! don't guys like thick lips on girls? Aren't you a guy? :p! you should know that!!!

hey i was totally NOT creeping on your stuff, i just noticed the entire conversation you had on the abortion shit hahahah I think someone is interested in you :o!!

• Hahaha I have a really bad quality camera at the moment, so I can't upload anything too detailed because it comes out blurry. I would love to post more pics of makeup but I need a new phone :/

I think it looks good when I do wear it though. It's really hard to make it show up in pictures the way it really looks.

• Hmm good 👌

• I think women tend to look better with less makeup. You look pretty to begin with, I don't think you need all that.

• Yeah you look great!

• You look hot

• It looks good but bad lighting.

• Yes. My phone camera is horrible. 😡

• Most are (iPhone and samsung users gonna kill me lol)
      But yes your getting pretty good. Keep it up. :)

• One of my favorites, extremely sexy, but the lashes are too long

• This is amazing

• that's a lot of make up

• -.- I don't think I asked how much makeup it was lol.

To each their own, but for it to show up on camera that's kind of necessary. It's not a day look, that's for sure. 😂

• Nice

• Lookin noicee 👍🏻

• Hello burlesque performer.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• This is amazing!! I'm jealous cuz I don't have eyelids like yours.. I usually can't do anything similar because it just smudges :(

• Thanks! Here come the guys with the "that is a lot of makeup" posts... that's kind of the point lol 😂

• Hahahaha yea I see them. Weddings, special events, prom, this would look fantastic. And the color is great on you as well.

• Its great! I love make up and everything about it haha.

• Yeah, its still quite neutral and not over the top. Loving the smokey eye look. I normally use black and silver. But those are good colours if you want to tone it down a bit instead of vamping it up.

• I'm super pale so my choices are browns or really skin-tone-ish colors. I would love to look vampy but I end up looking like I'm on the Addams Family. I envy dark haired girls who can pull off a dark lip 😳

• Lol. I'm a milk bottle. I like neutral when I can be bothered putting any makeup on. But when I go out I like to experiment with different colours or vamp it up when I go out. I normally choose, from burgandy red, or plum. But if you don't want to go for dark shades of lippy, you could always opt for light pink , peach or nude tones. There's always cool toned red shades like Mac Ruby woo, one of my faces.

.

• I like your face and lips. The eyes are a bit too heavy for my tastes.

• I would remove the fake eyelashes. 8/10

• you kinda look like that bitch who pisses on everyones perade because she has more money.

not making fun of you its just the make up makes you look like a bitch in my opinion in my opinion in my opinion just to make sure you know im not making fun of you

• looks amazing! i can't apply eye shadow for shit!! but you look fabulous!

• It looks good

• Looks like the way most girls do makeup

• Eyebrows are on fleek !!