What are your thoughts about the type of guy that calls ALMOST ALL of the girls he rates "beautiful" or "gorgeous," even if they obviously are not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they try to get girl to like them, have low standard, or just loser kind of guy.

What Guys Said 20

• They're probably ugly themselves, therefore they have lower standards.
    They want nudes, so the lie (why do they want nudes from girls they find unattractive? I dunno :/ ).
    They lie because they don't want to make the girl feel bad.

• I agree 100%

• Or maybe they aren't as critical as you think they should be. I find a good deal of women attractive and I'm happy about that. I would hate to be the opposite. I'm not lying and there are some that aren't very good looking but it doesn't mean only a small percentage are good looking.

I probably find 50-60% of women datable by looks. Now add personality, intelligence and class and the number goes down.

• @AidenBlue Well, it's obvious you have lower standards than I and many other people. I said that above.

• I can sympathize, because I don't like saying something that might make someone feel like they are ugly... but it is also dishonest.
    If someone asks for an honest opinion, lying to them does no good. if you worry so much about hurt feelings, go anonymous, or just don't reply.

by the way, anonymity is not an excuse to be cruel, and just because someone doesn't reply, that doesn't mean they think you are ugly.

• I feel like he is a douche, but he is also giving the girls what they are looking for... validation that they are pretty, even though most of them already know they are.

If you ask me, I'm going to be honest, whether you like it or not. If you are hot, I will say so, if not, I will tell you. Haha, some girls don't appreciate this, but you shouldn't ask if you don't want a real answer.

• Ya guys here kiss ass haha, i just hope they don't irl fuck that's so pathetic

• it depends on how he does it. if its in a norm conversation or in a greeting when i walks up to you. then its nothing but a word to him. but if he is rating a picture , then there are 2 possible things. one he is trying to be nice and make people feel good , or he see's beauty in most things.

• Desperate and begging for their attention.

• Men lie all the time to try to get into a girls pants. nothing new here

• Its that he takes girls for what they really are and not just the appearance. It could also be he can pick up on micro emotions in the pictures or the girls and so he complements the girls who show the emotions that he likes and can connect with.

• there is a fine difference if you watch what he say carefully. he calls different girls
    beautiful
    attractive
    hot
    fit
    cute
    innocent
    looking good
    you've got a great attitude.
    now tell me, what us ugly? I've never seen an ugly girl ever. because white coloured girls (mainly british) seems so blant and alien looking for me in real. I love to see them on screen and pics only. but if you ask a British man, a white girl would be an angel. for me, the unique complexion an Indian girl has is enough to raise me to the heaven of pleasures. but if you ask an African man, they wouldn't feel the same about an Indian girl. so the word ugly doesn't exist. everybody is beautiful for some.

• smart, they are keeping their options open by not pissing off women by calling them ugly. I truly beleive thoe guys have fucked more girls then guys who are more honest because they dont piss girls off.

• He may think they all are attractive, even when others may not think so, might look at them in a light that isn't as harsh as others would

• Or he might be saying it to help raise their self esteem so they dont judge themselves to severely

• Or he might be desperate, won't know until you ask the guy

• One persons idea of beauty is not everyone else foes. Just because you think someone is not good looking does not mean everyone else agrees with you.

• They're what I call fuckboys... So like 75% of this site

• Some guys like me like to help build other peoples self image/self esteem. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, not just the outside but mainly on the inside

• sounds like 80% of the people on here
    I mean most of you girls look fine
    some better than others but that's how it goes

• He is either a liar or a kiss ass

• Either he's really nice, or he's really open minded.

• They don't get ass. This site is a case study in what your question talks about.

• I call them pathetic white knights

• Either he is a down-to-earth person who respect people OR he has a hard time with girls and is desperate for their attention.

Can you please rate how Sexy is actor 'Sendhil Ramamurthy' on a scale of 1-10 ?

What Girls Said 7

• guys like that are either
    1. very nice and dont want to hurt others feels. so they will lie and be dishonest vs not responding
    2. desperate and think any girl is hot because they really want to get laid
    3. just sayin that to get laid

plenty of guys will gas girls heads up and call every girl hot beautiful and gorgeous just to get between the thighs

• People pleaser

• Desperate?

• Maybe even if they aren't "beautiful" or "gorgeous" to you, they are to him? I feel like you shouldn't judge someone just because your tastes are different from yours. They said that Aphrodite had no single form, but looked different to any person who looked upon her since everyone had a different idea of perfect beauty.

But even if they aren't beautiful.. are you saying that unattractive girls don't deserve to feel good about themselves every once in awhile?

• either he doesn't want to be mean and is nice to everyone or he's just trying to get with any girl :L

• Well dang, I guess I'm really just ugly then. So they don't really mean what they say? Maybe they're just trying to be kind

• If you ask rate me questions, ask them for both genders, but only focus on what girls say.
      If most girls say you look beautiful, cute, or basically something positive, then you're just average or ugly.
      If most girls call you an attention whore, ugly, average, and basically be negative with you, then that means you're pretty hot.

Girls on GAG are super jealous of hot chicks, so they try to bring them down.

• @AleDeEurope oh ok thanks for the tip :) I guess I'm average then haha

• Thirsty or desperate