Guys: Am I pretty?

guys, be honest, how do I look?

I've been a little self-conscious about my looks lately
guys: Am I pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look cheerful! That's good! I must mention that you're asking this question to an infinite amount of people who don't know you on a personal level, not to mention that everyone will have a different opinion. I hope you can accept that not everyone will like what they see, and that is OK. I hope that this isn't your way to find validation because, like I've mentioned, you'll receive such a varied amount of answers. I can't say I haven't been in your position, but what I've done is work for an image that I like. I no longer feel self-conscious about my image. I know I look great and I accept that not everyone will agree, but that's fine because what is important is how I see myself.

You look great! I hope your personality is just as bright as your smile because I would take the woman I see in the picture on a date!

Most Helpful Girl

• Average

What Guys Said 28

• Dark chocolate... why not... :)

• I'm sure I've seen this lady before. Very familiar.

Lovely smile! Looks to be bubbly and fun to be with! Very attractive! A little bit more than my preferred size, but still very dateable.

• Too big for me. Fantastic smile though. Your greatest feature from this picture.

• No... sorry :/

• Yes. Very pretty smile.

• You aren't personally my type, but there's nothing wrong with you to be self conscious of. I wouldn't question another guy who said you were his type.

• ur cute, could be really pretty if you lost some weight though. But either way keep SMILING :). Dentist comerical teeth right there!

• she doesn't need to lose any weight.

• Oh i see so a girl has to be skinny to be really pretty, wow. Ps You dont have to lose any weight at all, you are gorgeous :) If one of my ex's started dating you I would be so jealous :)

• You know fat cells grow all over the body , not just the stomach right?

• You are, you've got a nice smile, Milady

• Yes you're pretty. I also think you're an acquired taste

• Nope

• I'd say average, lovely smile though. Not a fan of the haircut though personally

• Yeah, your pretty and cute

• thanks! I've always wondered. what's the difference between pretty and cute?

• Well, pretty, is like a more aesthetic quality like she has pretty features and well, what pretty means, like levels in attractivenes, while cute usually follows along aww and adoreble

• Yes you are. You have a nice smile!

• not ugly but not amazing
    need to see some hair

• Beautiful!! :)

• You look beautiful to me

• you are honey

• Yeah very gorgeous! How are you?

• There has to be a hater in here saying your ugly

• Do sport lose fat, you will be better.

• Interesting. Account's closed.

• Nope!

• 5/10

• Stunning 😍😍😍

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I think you're pretty and you have a cute smile.

• Do not EVER feel self conscious again. You're stunning. Your smile is so beautiful. Never feel bad about yourself. (I know that sounds hard, but if you take little steps you'll be super confident in no time)

• Wow you have such a vibrant smile!

• yes you are I love your smile

• Love your smile and flawless skin. Very beautiful

• I'm not a guy but you're gorgeous! Beautiful smile and glowing skin

• your beautiful don't let any one tell you any different!!!