Is this ugly, average or pretty?

Is this ugly, average or pretty?This is me a few months ago (I don't look much different now), and am I ugly as hell? Please be honest and don't say "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder" I don't know why, I use to be skinny (Everyone use to make fun of me for being a skeleton) now I'm fat as hell! :(

• Ugly as Hell!
  • Cute
  • Pretty Ish... (also known as, average)
  • slightly above average
  • slightly below average
OH gee thanks everyone for voting Ugly as Hell and recommending to starve myself. Oh Gee THANKS! But at least you're honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to people who talk out of their ass. You have a beautiful body. Be happy, be proud, be confident!

• thanks But I think I'm ugly

• You're not ugly. You just need to work on your confidence. If you're not confident in your head, then nothing you do on the outside will work. It all starts in your head

What Guys Said 8

• too far away.

• you're still growing, your body is developing, don't sweat it kid, just don't let yourself go.

• Well from what I can see from this small pic it looks cute. But small pic is small :v
    apollo-na-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/.../0000.jpeg

• Very attractive, miss

• you look good.

• Well, we can't see your face in this pic... but your body looks great!
    Well done, girl, you're lookin good.

• You're fourteen. Humans your age go through rapid changes so it's not even worth assessing since a month or two from now you could be totally different and in three years you will be.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You are going to change a lot throughout your life and should learn to love the way you are. As long as you are taking care of your body and all that (exercise, etc.), there's no need to criticize yourself so much. Don't be so hard on yourself! You don't look fat at all in the picture.

• What? You're not fat, you're cute as heck girl!

• Um... You are not fat, like, at all.

Your beautiful

• I think you're very pretty. Those bastards who tell you otherwise are assholes on the internet with nothing better to do. You're quite attractive, in my perspective. :)