How would you Rate me?

How would you Rate me?

1-10 scale, just how fugly am i? Lol. im 6'6 210lbs so its a bit difficult to get a decent picture when your taller than the mirror XD

Updates:
Alright so i guess ill try to smile more lol

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• yo never mind fugly I actually think you're attractive! You're in shape and have really nice features. I am kind of a sucker for smiles though, and you're going for the broody look :'D I don't really rate, but I'd say like an 8?

(also wtf 6"6 would u be willing to magically donate some of that height to a short 5"3 kiddo :P)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• You look about average to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11" so tall is a necessity lol 🙈

0|1
    0|0
  • You're a good looking lad, a bit if a giant but still cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need to finish panting your bath room after touch ups lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 you're definitely not bad looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say you are fugly by any means. I definitely think you would be 10x more attractive if you smiled. You have a nice dark complexion and good face structure

0|0
    0|0
  • You are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • A 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you're attractive. I like tall guys anyway 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute, I'd say 8

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute but you look angry lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • omg you're so cute 😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• you're not ugly at all actually you just need to buy better clothes an put a little more effort in your looks. and you being tall makes you even more attractive in a womans eyes because logic

1|0
    0|0
  • YEEEE tall people represent. I'm 6'5'' and sometimes taking pictures is such a pain. You look good but just a tip, when you're a guy and taking a picture dont look into the camera or at your phone. Look away to one side.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright thanks. Ps, if your looking for a car that you'll fit well in look at some 80's and 90's nissans. I just bought a 1987 300zx and i actually have a lot of room

• Yeah just dont get an altima :p. Or any Mazdas. Thanks for the tip though

• Invest in sports my man you will never have to worry how you look. You look average to me, but a great head of hair

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha i really need to get my hair cut, But thanks i guess

• @tvorhall Savor that hair like the fresh aroma of roses cause if you're like me and 60% of other dudes it will thin out and fall out or go grey in about 5-7 years time

• I guess 6.5?

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out and you could easily be an 8/10.
    Nothin' really wrong with the way you look mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg so tall! Wow lucky you. Girls might be all over you due to your height!

0|0
    0|0