Should I dye my hair blonde?

Hey guys! I have naturally black hair. It's time for a change!
Obviously, the hair in the picture below is fake (generated online from a web app)-- but that's my face!

Any suggestions of what hair colors I should do?

Should I dye my hair blonde?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go with the brunette as it makes guys pay attention to the face and not your assets unless thats where you want guys looking. I say this out of my guy experience with my female friends I find it a lot harder to keep eye contact with blonde haired girls as there isn't as much eye catching color. As a result I actively have to keep myself from staring o. o at my friend breasts. Also girls I have found who have blonde hair have a higher stress I have found as the double standard effect and sterotyping sometimes gets to their head.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that your skin tone won't blend well with blonde, and I have the same problem. I had blonde-ish highlights put in, but I specifically asked for gold, or even caramel as it would look NATURAL. So if you want it lighter but don't want it look fake, think about red or brown tones which will look really pretty on you.

What I end up doing is, at home, I went ahead and put a rich brown/red dye over the highlights and now they look PERFECT.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes Blond would be great

• I would prefer dark. Mysterious and sexy.

• Dark hairs will suit you more 💁

• No, you look better with a darker hair color.

• Do you keep up with the maintaining your hair color?

• You should have added your picture in black hair.

• Blonde 👌

• The brown one on the left is better.

What Girls Said 9

• I think both of them look really great!

Keep in mind though, that if you have black hair going blonde will be very expensive and time consuming, if you want it to be a true blond and not brassy. If you're committed to a blonde colour, look up some tips/suggestions for people with black hair that are going blonde!

Good luck and have fun! <3

• Yes the blonde looks very nice :)

• Red?

• This is biased, yes you should.

• Go for the blonde!!! oh my
    please please blonde

• Nope

• Dye the roots medium brown and the rest this blonde that you have in the picture

• You'd honestly look great in any color. But it looks as though dark colors would be/are stunning on you.

• I think you would look good in ash blonde