Why are people calling these girls ugly? Pictures?

Why are people calling them ugly ? Pictures ?

Girl 2 :

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? Lol where are people calling them ugly?

I don't think they're ugly at all. But I can see why people would pick on the first and third picture. The third picture is the 'worst'. In that picture, the girl embodies everything the 'edgy kids' hate about today's culture: Duck lips, the too-high top bun, huge hoops, and the SELFIE!!! culture + filter. If she were judged for her looks, many might say she looks like a vain party animal, and for some reason, this makes people hate them and call them mean things.

For the first picture, I guess it's because the poses look like she's trying too hard? If she smiled, she'd look really pretty!

For the second picture, it'd take a real dick to call her ugly. Maybe they think she's trying too hard because maybe they think she's putting in a lot of effort to show some boob or something.

People hate it when people try to be attractive, but aren't. People don't realise how hard it can be to be that awkward in-between where you're not pretty yet, but you realise you have to act like it to look it, or you feel like you have to take sexy pictures to fit in just to get mocked instead. Assholes will always find something assholey to say.

• Someone keeps posting on here ( their pics are literally all over the site ) and I guess they're trying to bully them or something but everyone keeps answering saying they're ugly. Like wtf dude. They both look fine.. I just don't understand why people gotta be so mean on here

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen enough of those girls for a life time. Please no more!

• Someone keeps posting their pics on here

What Girls Said 23

• I assume people are fed up with the amounts of time they have shown themselves on GaG.

• Someone's bullying them posting their pics online

• I doubt it. But I'm not saying it's not possible either

• I assume people are annoyed that they keep seeing them constantly. You're not helping by putting their pictures up even more.

• can u fucking stop spamming us with these girls pics? they do it enough as it is...

• The last one is okay (huge nose and lips)
    The first only looks pretty in the first pic , she's trying way too hard to be sexy.
    I don't think either of them are ugly however.
    They're both cute in a way.

• Because they are attention seeking little bitches. That simple.

• the bottom one is slightly cute, but they aren't really that great looking. ugly is a strong word they are average. but in todays society girls are expected to be gorgeous, the bar has been set pretty high. so if you are average then people will call you ugly

• Jealousy and not liking their convidence

• Girl #1 has a big nose and her hair is too frizzy. The frizzy hair doesn't go with her face or body. Also, the high waisted shorts dont do anything for her looks.

Girl #2 has a big nose.

• cuz we're sick of seeing their faces, please stop

• i think people are not judging them by their looks at this point, they have been posted so many times, posters are getting fed up with their pics.

• *sigh* am i the only one thats had it with these girls? I mean c'mon we get it you think your sexy! Now can we please move on? Honestly they just look like they're trying to hard...

• they are nice pictures

• They're not ugly. They just take bad pictures. I don't like the last girl.

• Because they try too hard to look sexy and they fail.

• Idek they look pretty to me🤔

• 7/10

• They're cute!!

• They are not ugly at all.
    Second girl has kinda bigger nose, but i saw much worse.
    They are both very cute and pretty young ladies. very romantic, the first girl.
    Those who say that, its because they want to hurt people, because they are miserable ugly losers themselves and want to project their own ugliness on people who are objectively pretty good looking and better than them.

• Because they want them to fit in the white beauty standard

• I didn't. But they may be calling them ugly because that's their opinion. If you think they're beautiful but someone else thinks their ugly, guess what, neither of you are wrong because it's YOUR opinion.

• Are you don't spamming yourself yet?

• Again? Wow. You two have problems to sort out. The problem is in your heads not your faces

• This is probably you on a male account.

What Guys Said 19

• fuck off
    same question again and again

• Someone keeps posting them dude !

• No one called them ugly. Quit it.

• Because she gets new accounts every couple of days to post the same pictures over and over again.

• It can be irritating when people ask "how do I Iook" "am I pretty" etc.

• The first girl it's because of the pants.. just YUK
    The second one it's because of the stupid duck face and black n white photo.

• Girl 2 is ugly. That's why.
    Girl 1 is just average.

• Girl one on top looks the best

• Somebody keeps posting them all up on here like damn they aren't ugly

• I think it's the 2nd because it always seems to be about " her nose " being big

• prob so even though the body is killer

• Seem them like 10 times already on G@G.. I think people just got bored of them.

• Because they think they are. To some they will be ugly to some they will be attractive

• someone cum on their face so we don't have to see them nemore.

thanks.

• Girl no 1 isn't ugly...
    Girl 2 is average

• these cra cra b*tches again (-_-)

• not really my cup of tea.

• The only one that wasn't attractive to me is the last. I don't like duck face

• is this form of compliment phgising sceme?

• Maybe they are jealous?

• Jealousy maybe

• Well they are not ugly but sure are not pretty. They also seem full of themselves for no reason.

• That's probably u who keeps posting the pics