How is my body? Does it look like a kid?

Are my boobs too small? Is it unattractive? I'm slightly insecure because my crush always treats me like a kid 😢 I'm 5'3 and weight 105 pounds by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• get over it bro, he's probably just being cute with you

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not unattractive. Maybe he's not particularly attracted to you, but that doesn't you're not attractive. Crushes come and go.. don't worry about what he thinks because in a few months you're likely not to care anyway.

What Guys Said 47

• Your body is fine. Your 5'3 and barely 100 pounds so your boobs are not going to be huge. He treats you like a kid because he likes you and that's his way of showing it.

• great, nothing to worry about. keep in shape, be healthy and active. nothing to worry about, nothing to change. Just live, eat healthy, exercise.

• No, your body looks great

• You are very attractive. No reason at all for you to sorry.

• You certainly don't have the body of a kid. You have a very attractive, feminine shape. And no, your breasts aren't too small.

• I don't think you look like a kid and you have a lovely pear shape body. You should get into a squat routine so you won't lose it. You do have small tits but that just means you're not saggy and that a good thing. How do you normally dress? Maybe that's the reason he treats you like it kid or even the way you act.

• I dress many kinds. maybe because I'm slightly clumsy, so he told me that ' I can't take my eyes out of you because of it haha 'and he always takes care of me ☺️

• I'm not sure what do u mean. sry 😔 can u explain?

• Lol it was suppose to be playful but it just flew right over your head. I think he's crushing on you too

• Only the face. :D

• It's just called being petite, which a lot of guys are really into. It's a good thing.

• Hi,

No, I do not think your body looks like a kid's body at all. You are petite, but have nice curves and a great shape. You in those panties looks very hot to me and I love being able to see what looks like a smooth surprise under those panties. Love how your legs and hips look, the curves are hot, and your boobs look well proportioned and all natural. Please don't change anything, keep that curvy petite body rocking.

• Noooo, no way.
    You can't compare it to a child, no.
    Your guy just likes to tease you...

... or is stupid -_-

Cute face by the way :p

• Your body is completely attractive, and you have nothing to worry about, what your crush thinks. If he lives you for you not your body then everything will be fine, but if he says you need to change it then he isn't worth your time.

• I think you're fine. If your crush is making you feel worthless I suggest you stay away from that person.

• so its not enough if your crush loves your body, you want more men to acknowledge that.

Your body is fine, now are you gonna go out with me? no you will not, so go to your crush and enjoy life, seriously...

• Looks good to me!

• Looks good to me

• Lol yea unnatractive-ish

• looks delightful, perfect breasts

• it looks good.

• Yes, you have small boobs. But you are attractive. Being attractive has nothing to do with breast size.

• your boobies are great in my opinion :3

• Pretty damn good if you ask me

• Dam, you're tiny. But I think you have a nice, sexy body. Don't worry about it, you're fine!

• you body looks great, nothing wrong in it.

• Your boobs are smaller than I would prefer, but you have a great body. Very desirable.

• No you are pretty sexy.

• I dont even think u have boobs lol

• I think you look good. Boobs don't matter that much, plus it looks like you got "dat ass"... ;)

• Omg 😊😊😊😊😊😊

• I can help you improve, dramatically and fast.

• Not really. You're quiet rounded around the hips. That is an adultish body

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 10

• You look good to me. Does your crush know you like him? He probly doesn't know, so he treats you like a kid.

• In my opinion, I think he maybe knows that because he older than me 4 years and has lots of experience about relationship more than me.

• guys aren't as clued in as girls think.

You have to be blunt with guys and tell this guy you like him.

Every guy i have met can't take the simplest "hint". (i have dated 36 guys, and even the older ones need to be "told" what i want.)

Be brave and let him know you like him.

by the way how old are you and how old is he?

• You have a great body but your face could use some work😊

• Your boobs are small, but there are guys out there who like small boobs for w/e reason. And lets face it if you're under 5'5"-5'4" everyone will treat you like a kid. This is coming from a person who's shorter than you at 5'1". :T

• you are perfect and you look like a woman just flat out tell your crush you are a woman not a child and to knock it off

• You look fine! Your boobs are bigger than mine lol and I don't mind my smallish chest, I get away with wearing bralets with almost every thing lol

• No! You look great! :)

• Your body's perfect! I wish I had your boobs mine are too big lol

• You're perfect and sexy. And your boobs are bigger than mine lol so I would not say they are small

• No you have a body to kill for :)

• Guys don't care about that stuff. Guys are beggars and beggars can't be choosers
    Men should be lucky that women give them sex to begin with. As long as you have a pussy and boobs it does not matter how small men will try to date you because their ultimate goal is sex.

The fact is sex is all men think about
    You are not fat so you should be fine