Cute or no? I'm not wearing makeup, but what could I fix?

Pretty insecure and bored.

If you're a creep don't bother commenting. Yes my bralett is showing big deal, I don't want to be sexualized in any way please and thank you

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You look cute, just change the pose so you don't look like a cyclops next time and turn towards the source of light for better results and you're good 👌

• Thanks haha I have a really crappy phone that doesn't even have a front camera so it's kinda hard to get a good pic so I settle with the semi decent. On a side note you're absolutely gorgeous 😍

• It's okay I just start to feel like this one-eye-only-selfie trend is becoming way too mainstream lately and I never got the point but enough of your face is visible to tell you're pretty :) And thank you but no way ahah 😆💕

What Guys Said 23

• Get some better light and stop hiding your face. You have a great smile so you should keep up with your whitening, not saying it's not white now I'm just saying you should keep up with you maintance. This picture doesn't do you justice at all. Are you sure you don't have make up around your eyes? you shouldn't stick your head forward like that because it cause you shoulders to come in. Also, play around with your camera angles you should have a problem because you're very photogenic.
    Ps. Get a better bra

• I'm not wearing makeup, I have dark lashes. And my shoulders stick out because I'm thin and boney. I have a really crappy phone that doesn't have a front camera so I have to take selfies the old school way. And this bra is comfy and does it's job (I clearly have a small chest) so I won't be getting rid of it anytime soon but thanks for the positive feed back lol

• Well then you have gorgeous eyes and should show it off more. I don't think you're "honey" I think you just have terrible posture and you should really work on it. You should've taken your selfie with the screen facing the mirror. Lol your breast are just fine but your bra doesn't make them look faltering.

• I never thought or was told my posture is bad but I guess I could work on that!

• You look absolutely fine to me. Lovely pic.

• beautiful- 8+

• You're cute._.

• You're really cute

• I would say very cute, i like the short hair on you, it brings out your face shape.

• Your ok.

• Really pretty!! :)

• you look like miley cyrus :D

• Thanks lol I've gotten that before!

• cute

• You remind me a rabbit. It's pretty))

• Awe thanks! They're my favorite animal haha

• Bigger boobs would be nice... ;) Couldn't help myself.

I saw a big red button that said don't push.

• I'm not going to say that you look like Miley Cryus, since that would be a double insult. She VERY ugly.
    Cute!!
    Short hair or is it tied up in the back?

• I think she's pretty! And it's short

• Who is she? I've never heard of her

• Her biggest known work is the TV show called Bones. Check her out on Google images.

• WOW you look perfect :D are you really not wearing any makeup? O_O

• uhm you are not showing your face... or a part of it

• You look great! Long hair is a plus for me.

• Nice bra

• You look like Miley cirus

• Your cute!

• Cute attractive hair maybe more cleavage 😂😂

• Cute

• Is that miley datdere cyrus, doppelganger

• You are beautiful

What Girls Said 4

• You are cute in a perky sort of way. But you couldn't get away with being a wallflower. Some people can just stand there and do nothing and people will come up to them. You have to be outgoing and have a perky personality. Talk to people first. And give them a smile. Then, they would notice you and think you are cute.

• You look fine

• I think you're cute.😊

• Your hair would look better longer

• I'm in the process of growing it out now lol :b