Guys are small boobs a turn off for you?

I'm very insecure about my boobs. They are very small. i have a petite figure with round hips. however my boobs and arms are too skinny :// And I' 22
its looks like thisGuys  are  vsmall boobs a turn off for you?
And I would say my figure is Like this

Most Helpful Guy

• They're just fine to me, but, sure, there are definitely guys who would call that a "dealbreaker" because they only want girls with big boobs. It's no different than girls who only want guys who are 6'2" or taller, or who only have big muscles, or who are skinny, or who have the "V-line". Everyone is entitled to their preferences.

But MOST guys don't care about boob size as long as you have SOMETHING and as long as he gets to play with them and suck on them. The guys who can't handle small boobs will largely just not approach you or show interest in you (just as you'd not show interest in a guy you didn't find attractive, for whatever reason). Guys who DO show interest in you (and I bet there are plenty) can see that your boobs are small, and they DON'T CARE. It's not like they think you are secretly stuffing DDD boobs in your A-cup bra, and that they'll spring out once they get you home.

As you describe yourself, you are thin/slender/fit. Far more guys care about that then care about the size of your boobs - and that will be increasingly true as you get older and as most older women get bigger.

So, quit worrying. No, you won't be attractive to EVERY guy - just MOST of them. You'll have to find a way to make that work for you...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure boys don't mind that size

What Guys Said 51

• no they are not a turn off to me

• I prefer small. And if yours are like the pictures, then you are extremely hot!

• I don't think it's a turn on nor a turn off. It's neither. Just a girl with small boobs. If the rest of her body is in good standing then everything in terms of looks is fine.

• You are stunning, even without a photo. You sound just the sort of girl that many guys go for. Small boobs are the best. At least, for me they are.

• Boobs are NEVER a turn off.

Glad I could help. ☺

• People use the term "turn off" way too much on here

• Flat stomach & smaller boobs > Chubby and big boobs

• No, not a turn off for me.

• It doesn't matter to me. A woman's personality is much more valuable than the size of her breasts. I know women that have very small breasts that are absolutely brilliant and the kindest, sweetest women I've met. On the other hand, I know women that have large breasts, which I love, however, their features are suddenly tarnished by their nasty attitudes and cringe-worthy personalities.

I hope you find your inner peace.

• If her face is up to par then it doesn't matter how big (or small) her boobs are. Sure, big boobs are nice, but I place much more emphasis on her face. My ex girlfriend didn't even have big boobs :)

• Hi,

I have no problem with small boobs at all. I have even seen big women, my biggest turn on with very small boobs.

I am an all natural guy and take small real natural boobs are big fake ones any day any time. Keep everything real and I am happy.

As I said, I love big curves, soft tummy butt and thighs. Natural boobs big or small are great to me and I enjoy all sizes as long as they are real and not fake.

• Yeah I consider small boobs a turn on and they are sexy because I give more eye contact to the girl then her boobs. My girlfriend has small boobs.

• i prefer big boobs but if a girl was real cute i could get past her boobs. i know that sounds shallow but im not here to bullshit you, your looking for answers and im going to give you my opinion.

• Just like you girls tell us that the size of our dick doesn't matter, I'm going to tell you the same thing; the size of your tits doesn't matter

• the smaller the better in my opinion

• every girl in those pics is gorgeous and not held back by their small tits.

• Looks good to me

• No they are fantastic!

• no not at all. as long as they fit your body it's fine.

• I have no problem at all with small tits.
    They exicite me just as much as larger ones.

Which is to say, quite a lot most of the time :)

• Turn off lol

• Not a turn off, and doesn't bother me in any way at all.

• Everything is fine if she has an ass to die for

• yup to me they are a turn off.

• the last two are not bad.

• not a turn off. but they couldnt turn me on if you paid me to lol

• What you mean?

• they aren't attractive. they aren't unnattractive but it just looks like a chest and there's nothing to play with so i wouldn't get a boner from them at all but they dont look gross or anything so it wouldn't kill my boner if i had one.

• Small boobs are indeed boobs, and boobs are amazing.

• Why don't you show us your figure?

• Nah i love boobs, small big it doesn't matter, i just love them.

• no big deal.. just chill

• More from Guys
    21

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Men don't care about size as long as they can see boobs

• Don't worry, it's not the boob size that matters. It's the body that comes with 'em.

• Ugh I feel the same. I'm only a 34B