What do you think about piercings?

I have one, people say it doesn't suit me because it makes me look tough and I am a Girl so I should be girly, I really like it I wouldn't change my mind even with a lot of people saying they don't like

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen cute ladies with various piercings. I guess the question is: where is it?
    --Nose? I grew up with Punk Rock, but does it make blowing your nose or sinus trouble harder?
    --Ears? (more than the usual, because I guess every every lady has them)
    --Nipples? Sexy, but what if you want babies one day?
    --Labia? See above.
    --Eyebrows? Those disturb me, too close to a vital organ.

• mine is on my ear but I want one in my eyebrow but I will have to wait until I am 18

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them I don't have one but i was thinking I might get one on my stomach when older :)

What Guys Said 9

• Piercings kick ass. If you like them don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. I have two vertical labrets by the way

• A ear piercing doesn't bother me but piercings anywhere else look extremely unattractive and they are a huge turn off for me

• Depends where the piercings are

• Piercings are fine, just shows what kind of person you are.

• What kind of person that would be?

• It depends on where the piercings are. For instance, ear piercings don't show much, pretty normal. Belly button - A bit more adventurous. Nipples, eyebrows, lip, nose, etc.

• Looks cool if done on a right place

• Im getting my nose pierced (think tupac) at the end of this month. My left ear is pierced but i mever have anything in it but im going to get a real diamond stud to put in my nose i can't wait.

• I really have no problems with it. As long as it doesn't stop affection or sex it doesn't matter.

• I like them.

• I think they're stupid.

What Girls Said 5

• I have a Monroe. I think if i could do it again, i wouldn't do it.

• Nothing wrong with piercings at all. I have 9 altogether in my ears.
    Dont listen to people. Be you and if that means being different then so be it.

• I have 6, so I guess that's enough to tell you right there lol. I think they're super attractive when done correctly on the right people. Also, "tough" and "girly" aren't mutually exclusive. It's very possible to be both.

• I only prefer my earlobes to be pierced that's all

• I have 7 piercings and i like them.