(Pictures) Are my breasts big for my hight/size?

Hi there! I have a serious question too ask, i'm 5"0 feet tall, i'm a small frame. I wear a 34-36A bra size. I always feel like they are too big my my size, I guess it's just my insecurity. I know they arn't HUGE but I'm just not a fan of the size. Any thoughts? Are they big?
(Pictures)Are my breasts big for my hight/size?
Of course i'm not wearing a bra too show my natural state. No hate please (: just asking for opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• No, of course they aren't too big. You are a petite girl and they are a good size for you, but no where near "too big." You could be just fine with a C-cup, but you are also just fine right where you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• *Facedesks* Too big? Jesus Christ woman, they're closer to being as flat as a board than they are to too big.

What Guys Said 61

• lol! too big? you're an a cup. try again, hun :D

• Must be some kind of joke.

• like @MrOracle said... you are petite... you look just fine... for a sec there I thought you were like my friend Amanda... i don't get how you can balance two watermelons on a stick figure.
    can't help but stare... im looking for like support braces, lines... something. but a A-cup... please... you are good.

• They are not huge. The are not even big. Butr since they are the size I like, all I can say is "Dang, woman! Very nice." No hate from me. lol

• The size of your breasts fit your frame really well. Too big would be like having Kate Denning's rack on your frame. You have a sexy petite body and nice breasts.

• They aren't big at all, but they do fit your body size. I don't see the problem.

• Without a bra with a top on is not the best way In my mind its either top off and bra off or bra on and top on. Regardless I would say they are fairly small but that doesn't matter at all to me you look fit and that's a plus. On another note you look like you are leaning or twisted that might affect it a little

• No, don't think so.

• they aren't big, in fact they r on the smaller side. but its nice. no worries.
    by the way, i think u hv a nice ass :)

• They're pretty small to be honest. However, don't worry. Shape is actually just as important as size, and It's my observation that the smaller the boob, the more likely it is to have the right shape.

• Are they big? No. Do they suit you? Yes.

• They fit you perfectly but you should've straightened out for this phot and not angle your body the way you are because your right tit looks a lot bigger than your left. Am I the only one that sees a pink nip?

• probably your imagination... lol

• Have small tits arn't always a bad thing. You have perky tits when if they were big, they could sag but you have a great figure because it looks like you have yourself a booty too

• It's ok, don't waste your time thinking more about that.

• My friend had a breast reduction she was a 36G and you call your a's too big for your body? Anyways no your boobs aren't too big your perfect no need to worry! You got this!

• no they are not big for your size.

• How can you even ask this question? Do you really think there's a chance that they're big? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just baffled.

• Im guessing you'd prefer big ones and figuring out how many of us would call them small

• If i'm contemplating breast reduction then no, I would not prefer big ones

• probably a 30A or 32A

• you cannot change the # of your bra size with a reduction. the number is the measurement around your chest and ribs.

• No they are small

• what boobs?

• Looks just fine.

• no they aren't big, they are just fine.

• No they are not too big at all. You are petite. No one would expect your breasts to be Cs or Ds.

• They're perfect

and you need help if you think they're big

• they look fine, your whole body is perfect, so sexy :D

• way to hard to tell with all those clothes on! lol

• yea they're big.. might wanna look into wire bras... they offer better support

• No, they look perfect.

• They are on the small side. look good but certainly small.

• Those aren't that big, just right size.

• Yeah you should get a breast reduction...

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 27

• No offense but if these are big, what would you call mine lmao

• I don;t know. Lets see them.

Just kidding. could not pass it up.

• TBH, you have very small boobs. The cup size is what determines how big your boobs are. The 34 to 36 is just the measurement around your ribcage and chest.

For a girl your height & build, you would look great as a C cup. I am a B and want to be bigger.

• Dude. I'm 5'1" and I where a 32C. I'm actually on the verge of needing a D-cup. You're fine. You're boobs are fine. Chill.

• You've hardly got anything and you call that too big?

• Height doesn't change the breast size, it's all about body type! Chances are, if you're taller you're boobs are smaller just from your body being stretched out more.

• Sorry but this is how my body looked like when I was 10 years old. .-.
    But since you're small overall, your size is good. ^·^

• You're an A... I think you're fine lol

• Ummm. Normally women are asking if their A cups are too small.

• You look proportionate to me.

Also have you had yourself measured? Your body frame looks too small to be wearing a 34/36 band.

• I am a 30-31 inches around my bust

• If someone has ever told you to measure under your bust and then add four or five inches to get your band size, you may have been confused. This method was used in years past and is considered an outdated fitting method, leftover from a previous measurement system. Band sizes is now based solely on your underbust measurement.

A 30 or 32 would fit better.

Also you don't look like an A cup.
      fortheloveoflingerie.files.wordpress.com/.../measure_chart_012.jpg

• ... Sorry I don't see any boobs?

• Darling be thankful they aren't big.

• lmao do you know what big means?
    I'm 5'3", 95 pounds and I still think my C cups are a bit too small..

• I don't consider A or B cup EVER BIG lol
    But your boobs are perfect for your size. Just my opinion

• No, they are definitely not too big.

• No they're fine, can't see how they could be too big

• Nah, you're fine.😅

• I'm sorry honey but they are small for any size.

• If you think you are big, mines must be huge!😩

• ummm no they are not big for your size... actually they look kinda small. I'm 5'2 and I wear a c..

• They are not big. Mine are big, they are a D.

• I'd just like to say, there is no wrong way to have a body. And you are perfect the way you are.

• Your boobs are tiny

• They fit your size and height just fine

• The fact that I had to stare to see boobs , should answer the question.

• They're not big.

• No they are not big for your height and weight

• Look pretty small in this pic...