Guys, what is unattractive about me?

Guys, what is unattractive about me?

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 61

• Er... I can't find anything. Maybe it's your shoes?

Your eyes are lovely, your hair is lovely, your smile is lovely. 9/10.

• I only don't like the little gap between the front two teeth but seriously it's no big deal at all. You look great overall. Very nice.

• You're pretty, your eyes especially. I don't like the red in the hair, just stick with natty blonde/brunette shades in my opinion.

• I can't find anything unattractive on you. I guess it would depend on your personality.

• you got dat spongebob gap goin on

• It's an easy fix with veneers. Tom Cruise had a crazy gap in his teeth before he got primetime.

• @ConsultantIsBack you usually get them when something happens to them. like, when i got my 2 front teeth knocked out

• You look ok. Obviously if your taste in men is above average, then they are going to be picky with what they want too

• You're very attractive, nothing really is unattractive, but it wouldn't hurt to get the teeth fixed.

• Nothing unattractive there.

• Nose, teeth

• I got like exactly the same teeth! I want to fix them tho, so I'd say we need to fix our teeth. The bigger negative here is the red hair. All natural is way better. Other than that, you look good to me!

• Nothing in particular. Not a fan of the pink hair but it works.

• I think it's the mascara.

• Nothing your pretty dang adoreble and very pretty with stunning eyes, man those are some beautiful eyes, if you lived near me and i saw you, id straight out ask you on a date or for your number, well both

• That you're on the internet posting this question.

• I don't see anything. Not crazy about the red hair, I like natural more.

• I hate to say it, but they only thing I really find unattractive about you is that you're on here asking what about you is unattractive.

• Nothing. I love your facial features (especially your eyes).

• Your teeth lol

• You look fine. I like your teeth (contrary to what a lot of guys here say). They make you look cute. Don't get your teeth fixed to impress guys, you will find someone that will find it cute, trust me.

• You look normal average looking while their is a prettyiness about you I say you look fine

• Nothing.
    You hair color is very interesting, good color's, very well choosen.

• Nothing

• i dont see anything unattractive there,

• Your teeth

• I don't see anything "unattractive" just by your looks.

• The only thing i could say is the gap between your teeth, But its not a big deal tbh. You're a pretty girl, your boyfriend is a lucky guy :)

• Honestly nothing. You are exactly my type and you look mind blowingly sexy ;)

• not unattractive , but hair style. ask your stylist to give you a style that covers your forehead a bit. you don't know how to smile. work on that😜

• You have very pretty eyes! :-) I think that your gap and maybe the red-tipped hair is unattractive, though.

• You look fine to me. Really.

• More from Guys
    31