Girls, Do you only want a naturally smooth guy?

When girls say they hate hairy guy or hairy male body and like it smooth, then do they mean they only would prefer a guy who is naturally lucky enough to be less hairy or bare chested and smooth backed naturally?
A very hairy guy who waxes and shaves his every inch of body isn't that nice and won't be as good as naturally less hairy man?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want a totally hairless and smooth guy, that's weird to me. Everyone has body hair. But to answer your question, I don't think it matters why you're hairless as long as you are in their cases.

• why is hairless weird? i bet being MORE hairy is weirder? no?

• Actually by hairless naturally I meant fuzzy like females. Ok
      So being bit fuzzy naturally is better than being very hairy and waxing?

• To me, yea. Plus waxing is expensive and takes time and blah blah blah..

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care personally. I appreciate a little hair but if he can't grow it for some reason, then whatever.

• infact he grows a LOT of hair , thats why he is asking that do girls only want guy who naturally is less hairy or wether they would be ok if this very hairy guy waxes it and tries and look smooth?

• How long to keep the hair? And trimming would surely give somewhat prickly feel.

• Eh... not as much as shaving. And I don't know, a quarter of an inch?

• No just cleanly shaven and smooth

• I want a smooth guy

• naturally smooth ONLY? or a very hairy guy BUT waxed smmoth won't do?