How much should a girl weigh?

I really wanna know the opinions from guys mostly. This is just generally speaking so what is your ideal weight for someone you would be attracted to? I once heard a man say a woman should weigh no more than 105 pounds or something.

Could you give a specific number

Most Helpful Guy

• That man is stupid. Forget everything that creature have said.
    It's not about pounds , we have different bone structures, and needs.

Most Helpful Girl

• That man was ignorant. There is no answer to your question.

What Guys Said 19

• Honestly I don't care one bit about her weight. If she looks good and she is healthy that is what I want. The difference in height and build makes it nearly impossible to establish what is and what is not a good weight.

I have two sisters. One older who is a bit shorter (167 cm) and a younger who is a bit taller (174cm). The younger one probably weighs 10kg less, maybe more. They're simply built differently. Both of my sisters are fit. The one being a newly made police and the other just being a health freak. Weight really isn't a good indicator.

• There is no specific number that fits absolutely every girl on the planet. Many factors come into play when it comes to what weight is best for each girl. It can be 140 pounds for one girl and 110 pounds for another. Wherever you heard the 105 pounds thing is not true. The BMI is a good indicator in what weight is healthiest for you.

• Every guy will have a different opinion on that. And to say a girl shouldn't weigh more than a certain weight is bs. If you are 6 foot tall, you are gonna weigh more than 150 pounds...

• It depends on her height. The same weight can be okay for a girl, fat for another girl and thin for a third girl.

• just be healthy

• there are to many variables to give a number. height, bone structure, muscle mass. all play in to it. a lady that 6foot and a larger frame and works out will weight more than someone who is 5 foot and is really skinny and has no muscle tone.
    if you really want a number i can not give you one. to me its just as long as its a healthy weight.

• Well the girl I'm seeing rn is 5'6" and i think 125 pounds. She's like a slender-toned body type.

• There are many factors...
    Her height
    Her body type
    Is the weight muscle or fat

• 130 is a good healthy weight depending on the girls height and muscle definition.

See here's the problem with today's society

You can't put something with so many variables into one category because it's just not that general

• depends completely on her height, bone structure and genetics.

• I dont think it matters as long as you're healthy, speaking strictly from aesthetics though, i prefer my woman have curves, not bones sticking out.

• It's hard to determine that without a given height. Height makes a huge difference. A 6'0 girl could weight 160lbs and look good, but a 5'1 girl weighing 160 would probably look like a bowling ball.

• as long as she is not fat/obese or dang near a skeleton i dont care

• less than me

• Personally I don't mind nor care. I once dated someone who was 210 BUT she was tall around 5'9 so she didn't look that way. 105? No No No. I like myself a little weight. Just enough to where I can hold on to the love handles. 👍👍

• 50 -70 kgs

• I have no idea but got to have some ass

• Depends upon he height.

• That depends on height bone structure, muscle and some other stuff.

Look at pornstar alison tyler. She's like 160lb and she has an amazing body.

What Girls Said 4

• There is no specific number. That all depends on her height and her bone structure.

• depends on her height and how she carries weight

• All depends on her height & bone structure. I used to weigh 105lbs & doctors were worried about it.

• Enough to create gravitational pull.