• I love people with High IQ
    10% (2)14% (3)12% (5)Vote
  • I love people that dosnt give a shit about anything
    25% (5)31% (7)29% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a sociopath isn't the same has having a high IQ. Sociopaths are a cancer to humanity, who are simply people incapable of feeling empathy. So, a sociopath who is smart will smash their way to the top, shitting on everyone else along the way. Doesn't mean ALL are smart.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sociopaths have a high IQ to compensate for their low EQ and their inability to understand how people feel and think. They learn better and are smarter than the average human in order to survive and adapt due to their lack of ability to read thoughts and take these into account in their actions.

They are scary. I do not like them. However, I also feel sorry for them because they can't feel other people's thoughts like most can.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's no diirect correlation between them and high IQ.
      They may just try harder and may be more knowledgebale about certain things. Certain.
      That's different from having Higher IQ.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you don't hurt people.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's someone at my school who's a sociopath, and from opinion, they're one of the worst kinds of people that are literally incapable of feeling empathy.
    Get help for your sake and everyone else's.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Psychopaths are cooler.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get the hell away from you. Sociopaths/psychopaths are nothing but evil and shouldn't be out in society, if I had the authority, I would have you institutionalized for life

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd stay the hell away from you, serial killers are usually sociopaths

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, as if they had a hight IQ, just because they are sociopath...

0|0
    0|0
  • What does being sociopath have to do with having a high IQ?

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I don't have anything against them, unless they get cocky against me.

0|0
    0|0
  • All sociopaths are brainless stupid mothafuckas

0|0
    0|0
  • they make the best techno

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally in my experience sociopaths are assholes because they don't know the line between what is right or wrong in actions/what they say.

0|0
    0|0