Why is it that when some GAGers ask to see a pic as soon as they see I am not a size 8 hottie I get blocked?

I mean for fuck sake we are only talking not fucking dating am I really that bad of a person because I'm not hot. sorry getting really cross about how shallow some people are.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just talking to the wrong people then... i'd rather know you have a brain in that noggin' than what you look like.

• thanks you are awesome

• aww... shucks... ur too nice.. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• There are some really stupid people on the site. I would just laugh at their stupidity over it. Once I had someone on here be shocked at how I looked, they thought I was going to be uglier. Mainly because I play video games, watch anime, and read manga. :D

What Guys Said 23

• It would not bother me at all a picture is just that.. a picture.. and I sure would not say anything to you rude in any way, shape, or form over it.. some people just try to push peoples buttons and they may have done it to you.. but as long as you are happy for yourself.. others will be as well so do not worry what some people may say.. just know that not everyone is like a few others.. and we are not all shallow people.. I am not and would not want to wear that label.. take care

• Shallow Hal's suck. They probably just see u and know they haven't got what it takes to satisfy a real woman and go in to auto block mode!

• There are some real cads here on GAG, no doubt. Sorry for the treatment you received.

• thanks you are very sweet

• I'm sweet until the clothes come off and then her ass is MINE!!! I'm a really dominant guy. Like multiple personalities but each is normal.

• Just do what I do. Put your pic up. Then you can repel anyone who was going to be repelled, without you knowing about it :D I've likely repelled over a 1000 women on here since putting my pic up a few years ago. And I'm blissfully unaware of it. :)

• Well it's GaG, but I have to ask, why are you even showing pictures to these people?

• This is what I want to know.

• You're welcome. They do it because the internet gives them parity, they get 'blocked' by women in real life so they come here and think they are the hot shit. Pathetic really.

• I can't really judge them I don't know them properly

• That really happens on this site? Wow! Some people are so shallow!

• Because their shallow and are only interested in finding out who the skinny attractive G@Gers are.

• There are a lot of assholes on here

• Fuck them, you're good, don't focus on the assholes Becky, you're awesome.

• It might seem overly judgmental here and to some degree very unrealistic

• Nope idc 💁

• Some people are shallow assholes

• Because their retards

• Actually you are not bad girl... And I never blocked you...

• Yeah, some people are just dicks.

• some people can be really critical and shallow about that yes.

• Your talking to mean people people suck these days

• Shallow people :(

• Dumb pervs that only want to chat with underweight bulimic bitches.

• I think you are hot

• when u say 8, r u plugging plus sized or r u srs

• I am a plus girl and most people like the sizes 8 - 16 the slim to shapely girls I am not having a dig at any size sorry if I gave that impression

• karlie kloss is what I consider a bit wide in the torso and muscular for a girl. she's a 4.

• Women humiliate guys like me for being small down there, so forgive me for not having any sympathy. Karma is great.

• A woman calling men shallow. Pot meet kettle.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I've been called ugly by guys and girls here as well. I guess it's important to remember that it's just the Internet and you're likely not ever going to see these people in real life.

• am sorry to hear about that.. but that's really immature for people to be mean like that... i've never used my own pic on here and will never do (even tho i've been asked many times before)... just don't listen to them

• Those were clearly f*ckers with no life that want to get a hot girlfriend or friends with benefits on G@G.

• i d k... post a pic so we can give you an honest opinion.

• Girls too?

• I never ask for GaGers pics because IDGAF what anyone here looks like. If you're interesting/witty/intelligent, then I will enjoy chatting with you. :)

• People are very shallow sometimes.

• Ahh seriously? This is such a stupid thing to do. But anyway gag is full of nice people as well, you just have to be lucky to meet them :)