Girls, I live so far in taiwan, and i'm kinda curious most of the ladies tell me that I look cute, but sometimes being called cute kill ego, thoughts?

Girls, I live so far in taiwan, and i'm kinda curious most of the ladies tell me that i look cute, but sometimes being called cute kill ego, thoughts?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you're pretty much like the definition of cute. I don't know why it'd kill your ego though since cute isn't a bad thing.

• I alwayd have this sense that woman don't wanna date me because i have cute looking, honestly would you try it with me?

• Honestly I'm not the best person to ask since my standards are super high. But lots of girls probably would.

• goofy, not cute.

I could be friends, but no dating

• Then how can i improve? Tell me :)

• Lose the earring, trim your eyebrows, shave our face, practice smiling in a mirror so you learn not to look goofy, grow your hair out.

Mostly, give yourself "time" to keep growing up and get your adult face.

Lastly, realize there is a girl out there that will find you to be her "10". Just be patient and keep looking for her.