I've been confused with/ told that I look younger than I am? Is this pos?

Im 20 years old, and people tell me i dont look like a 20yrs old guy or just flat out think that im 18 years old?
Some people tell me this is pos, others tell me its neg?
I don't know what to think tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• When you will be older you will look younger, why wouldn't this be a pro? 😄

• maybe im just a babyface. I hope its the Pharrel case tho :p

• That's the definition of baby-face. 😂

• omg but if JB gets a pass, than me to

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably means that you will not age as quickly as others. As you get older, you will see it as a benefit. At present, people may assume that you are less mature than you actually are.

What Girls Said 7

• can't tell athing w/o a pic

• cool thing is, even without a pic i can't tell the difference :o

• people think im a teenager too, no big deal. accept that u'll look better than them when they're all wrinkly

• Im 24 and get told I look like a teenager still. While it can be annoying and to some probably negative there maybe a time when we are older we will wish to look younger. Take it as a compliment.

• as im doing rn :p

• Good. 👍🏻 The only time it should be an issue is if you have to get your ID out all the time for everything. I am always asked for ID when buying horror movies. 😆

• it occured once, was getting a lotery ticket and the cashier asked my ID and didn't believe i was 18 yet

Well good thing, watching free movies online exists.

But the only warry is, look at MJ and his face (even without all the diseases and shit) he wouldve looked pretty weird. IT has a pro and con

• I'm 21, people have mistaken me for a 16 year old. At least people mistake you for a younger adult. Count your blessings, haha.

• well 21 to 16 thats a huge one tho

• What do you care? It's just two years of difference

• well its just one dude that thought i was 18, often people think im just looking younger or just didn't age at all

• I think it's positive

• Yes. I'm 19 & people think I'm like 14

• if thats you in picture, yup id agree lmao

What Guys Said 1

• what does that even mean. it's 2 stupid years lmao.

• well I don't know lmao
      Cause I've been told i dont look like 20yrs old or either i didn't change at all from when i was a kid