Why are soo many guys crazy about vickibaybee?

She recently just made 1 million followers on instagram. A lot of guys are crazy about her body, but I always hear guys and my guy friends say that they prefer girls with thinner bodies. Is it because she has a nice face too?Why are soo many guys crazy about vickibaybee?

Most Helpful Guy

• I forgot your question by the time I reached the bottom. But that Asian woman is hot.
    I will now go to Google images and turn off the safe search.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though she is bigger than a "thin" woman, she still has a great shape and tone... which in my mind negates "being bigger".

What Guys Said 33

• d00d it's called preferences lol

you'll find the same follower base on other body types

• It helps that her face is super cute and her eyes, super sensual, but that body is really sexy. Sexy curves. Then again I like sexy curves. But she looks like a fun girl to be around as well.

• no clue. i know i'm not

• She's attractive, soo that's why

• I could generate 10,000 followers a day for my dingle berries. Just because someone has followers or likes on a social media site, doesn't mean they are even being followed. The virtual world is filled with virtual hot air to fuel people's bullshit. It takes about 30 seconds for a human to make an account and less than a second for a computer program to do the same thing.

• tbh, i dont understand the allure so many guys have to women on instagram. Like.. why bother following them? It's not like they are gonna give you any

• Well if that's true (not sure it is) I'm guessing it's her big boobs (and she's pretty). Not my type but she is beautiful in her way. She also isn't skin and bones which is actually attractive also (more real).

• Never heard of her. And I see nothing to be crazy about. Sitting in a club holding a bottle of Dom? Lol pass...

• Hottt damnn... She is beautiful and sexy! I mean for a Asian girl she is really hot!

Nice ass + boobs too !! dammn

• No idea who she is, her boobs look fake and fake ones are nasty and if by small chance their real theyre still too big

• she is attractive but in my opinion there are ladies out there that are more attractive

• Don't know who she is. Can careless, 100% of my Instagram is Motorcycles and Cars. No celebs or shit I would not care about.

• Never heard of her...

She must appeal to a large group of guys who's preferences correspond with how she looks.

• Never heard of her but she is damn hot

• I've never heard of her before, and she's not my type. I'm sure it's a lot of the bro types who are into her.

• because tits.

• I thought it was all about dat ass tho xD lol

• for chicks with a great ass, it is, sure. she's all about her giant knockers though.

• she is damn hot, but her boobs are way too big.

• I don't think she's attractive but I think her boobs are the main reason why guys like her

• She's okay. Nothing to ride home about.

• Sex sells

• Thinner? No thanks.

• I don't like her at all.

• I just googled her and went to images to see who she is...
    And I guess it's because she's in a bikini 90% of the time.

• She could do anything to me

• I guess some guys like that face and bodytype. Not my type though.

• because she is very sexy.

• She is hot

• I don't know her, I don't find her attractive tho

• It's because she has big boobs a nice ass and she's beautiful

• I can't stand those worthless human beings that "model" on Instagram. They will be easy pickings when society collapses.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 10

• coz she is hot! I wish i had her figure and boobs!

• Cause she's half-naked and in bikinis all the time. That's why.

• Lol boooooooobieeeees – I'd say that's about the whole reason there is to it. :P

• I have never heard of her, but damn... she has a fantastic body! Wow. 😍 😈

• cuz she's hot and Asian

• she's hot but goddamn how does she handle that chest o.0

• She posts too much boobage I guess..

• Is it bad that I've never heard of her?

• It's because of her body

• She has a pretty face but i don't like her skin tone. If she was paler with less makeup and a more innocent face she'd be beautiful