Which one do you prefer? A girl who can cook deliciously or a girl who can play music beautifully?

And what do you think about a girl who can do it both eiei ^^

• A girl who can make a delicious meal for you !Which one do you prefer ? A girl who can cook deliciously or a girl who can play music beautifully ?
  • A girl who can sing and play piano beautifully with you !Which one do you prefer ? A girl who can cook deliciously or a girl who can play music beautifully ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love music, but food is so much more an every day thing.
    Besides, i am not musical. I simply do not have rhythm. I can't join her in music.
    I can, however, learn to cook (better) with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• if i was a guy, a girl who can cook deliciously. we can always listen to beautiful music together as an outing but food is our daily life.

What Guys Said 29

• Music hands down, especially if she sings, a girl who can sing, like amy lee or alice fredenham or Lisa Kelly, she would own my heart completely

• Because of my nutritional goals I prepare my own meals. For that reason alone I'd prefer the girl whose talents leaned more toward music than cooking

• Delicious meal. I wouldn't care if she knew how to play an instrument or not. Not a requirement and has no matter to me.

• Music doesn't have any carbs n protein in it, soooo cooking lol
    Jk IDC, I like to cook. Doesn't matter, but I guess cooking

• whattt this surprises me, I thought for sure you'd have picked the other way.
      granted, I'm thinking of "women who cook deliciously" as the type who bake all the time, and cook super fattening comfort food, and are *always* putting it in front of yr face... like... grandma style.
      like, the type who'd want you to put a nice paunch on yr stomach to show that you've been "domesticated" ahahah

• ... and if she hits you with "dude, the GI is soooo 1990's, I mean, like, pure fructose has a GI in the low 30's but that shit makes you fat af... and besides, you have to consider what you ate at yr previous meals, too... like, if you ate soluble fiber at yr previous meal, then yr 'high GI' meal will actually process into blood sugar slowly anyway because of the blunting effect of the fiber, and so it'll be the equivalent of a low GI meal on an empty stomach" -- then you'll be like MARRY ME NOWWWWW

• @redeyemindtricks Hahaha!!! 😂😂😂 touche lol

• i love to cook so that isn't a big deal. if she is good at playing an instrument i just hope she is willing to try to teach me also how to play.
    if its her job i would have no problem taking care of everything well she did shows or traveled when take care of her as soon as she came home.

• I'd get more satisfaction from a girl who can cook really well.

• Good cooking would be music to my ears 😉😜😍😋😂

• I don't really care about either of those things as I can do both, lol.

• I have to say cooking. I like music, but it's not that high on my list of interests. :)

• The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so definitely a woman that can cook!

• I already sing and play guitar (classical and metal, mainly) so I've got that covered. However, I can barely operate a toaster or microwave, so a woman with cooking skills would be nice to have around.

• My wife does both, but I still do most of the cooking

• cooking. it's something we'd have in common.

• a girl who can cook good meals for me.

• Cook because I'm terrible at cooking and takeout gets boring after awhile

• Food definitely.

• I don't care
    Cause I'm quite good in both 😂 LOL

• Coookkk

Yummy for my tummmyyy ❤

• Music is not a necessity, food is. I adore a woman who can cook.

• the second usually has some issues and is not stable so the first.

• A girl who can cook because all I do is eat!

• If you can do it both... no body is perfect, what's your flaw?

• a delicious meal means a lot to me. so i would rather that.

• A woman who can cook deliciously lol. If she can cook a good Italian meal then she has my heart.

• Cook for sure :P

• Music all the way! :)

• Music for me. I don't often let people cook my meals anyway.

• I'm a vegetarian so there's no point for me if she can cook thousends of meat meals lol.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Lol although I'm better at playing the piano than I am at cooking, I think the saying 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach' exists for a reason.

• The way to a mans' heart is his stomach, that should answer ur question 😂

• we got youtube for a reason lmao

• I can sorta do both amen

• Id like a man who could Cook over one who plays guitar

• I want a yummy meal lmfao ! Food ftw!