Guys, Red, blonde or brunette hair?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls can be attractive no matter what their haircolor is. However, most girls have a certain hair color that suits them best - and that's almost always the color they were born with.

Although I've been attracted to girls of all different hair colors, i can only really see myself settling down with a brunette - because brunettes have always seemed to be my "type".

Brunettes are by no means automatically more attractive than blondes or redheads, they just appeal to me personally.

What I'm saying is that if you are a blonde or a redhead don't dye your hair brown just to appeal to certain men. Chances are if you do that, you will end up looking worse because you changed to a color that doesn't suit you as well.

Although natural brunettes are at the top of my list, I'd rather have a natural blonde than an unnatural brunette.

What Guys Said 14

• With out a pic.. or a description of your nationality, skin tone, hair length, facial shape.. it's impossible.

• Don't care as long as it's taken care of and fits her look.

• I find that redhair have a little je ne sais quoi that attracks me but I really don't mind the hair color as long as it "fits with the rest"

• I prefer darker hair... so in order it would go:
    Black and Brunette
    Red
    Blonde

• When I was younger, I preferred brunettes. About 10 years ago, I started being attracted to blondes for some strange reason. So to answer your question:

Blondes
    Brunettes
    Reddies

In that order.

• brunette

• Ι'm between blondes and redheads.

• In order
    Brunette
    Blonde
    Red

• I'm a sucker for a red head.

• i like brunette and red :)

• Blondes are so pretty

• Red is probably my favorite hair color.

• Brunette.

• Readhed with pale skin, green eyes, and a little bit of freckless <3