Are my stretch marks horrible?

Are my stretch marks really that bad? I am really self conscious about them. I know people say that stretch marks "don't" matter, but I can't help but feel as though they just want to soften the blow. This has really bothered me as of recently being that many of my guy friends comment on girls stretch marks in negative ways. Although I usually wear a bikini w/o board shorts, I can't help but being hurt. I know they are being college boys and they are kind of insensitive and in no way meant to target me, but I can't help but be bothered by it. Are my stretch marks horrible?

Only honest opinions please, because I am not asking for answer I want to hear but what you guys think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are stretch marks? Come on; They're barely noticeable.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 49

• What stretch marks? All I see is a hot ass!

• No, they are not horrible. We can hardly notice them. And you should not even try to cover them because they are really almost invisible. And although you did not as this part, I will tell you that your butt is very shapely. Hot!

• No, they are barely noticeable. Plus with shape like that, your stretchies could be bright orange and it still won't matter much. (You just made me miss my ex. Same body.)

Try adding a poll next time tho.

• not horrible at all

• Look. Here's the deal: You have a really great looking ass. You should definitely feel good about wearing a bikini without board shorts on over it.

• I would kiss your ass from here to Kingdom come, just don't tell my wife I said that.

• No. I mean, I CAN see them, but the sight of them is not some huge turn-off..

• You have a super hot ass!

• I've seen worse.

• no your tush looks great. in the future please try not to listen to the childish boy's who have no idea what a real woman look like

• No, I don't even see them... You look AMAZING, PERFECT ;-*

• They're not that noticeable at all...

• they are negligible. probably wouldn't even have noticed them if you didn't mention them.

• On an ass that perfect t I wouldn't even notice them

• Oh god baby. Ur stretch marks just make it look like your sexy big ass is stretched to the maximum. Absolutley no problem, dont worry. Now if you excuse me , i need to rub one out

• If you rub some Vicks onto them for a few weeks a couple of times daily they'll begin to fade. But that's only if they bother you, don't do it for anyone else's benefit.

• Looks sexy actually.

• Can barely see them. Even if they we noticable I would not care because I actually like stretch marks

• Now that u point it out like that and it's noticeable, it do deduct some points baha

• That is without doubt the finest butt I've seen. You get creams and lotions to get rid of stretch marks. But I think you're OK

• its not that bad to be honest.

• Doesn't matter because that's a sexy ass

• I can barely see them

• Sorry, your butt seems too sexy to me to see any stretch marks.

• Nice ass, no it doesn't bother me , i mean its not ever noticable to begin with

• I barely see anything, you're good to go bruh!

• They r not a big deal

• They not even that bad girl stretch marks are not bad at all and if you have the on your butt thighs and boobs most likely guy won't care because the know that where your storage is😻🍑

• Stretch marks on the booty? nahh, you have a beautiful butt.

• Nope, not at all!

• More from Guys
    19

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• Not at all. Plus 97% of girls have them, even models. You can cover them with many things. And you can remove them with laser up to 90%.

• Thats you? wow, I wish my stretch marks looked that good :( I'm serious, yours are barely visable. Wouldn't notice if you hadn't have said. Your ass is amazing too by the way, sorry to sound pervy haha :)

• Honestly they aren't even that noticeable. I have light ones too but am getting tattoos to cover whats left of them.
    Dont listen to those guys. If the stretch marks do bother you that bad there are two products I have used that work well. The bio oil and palmers cocoa butter.

• Nothing to be worried about

• Guys don't care they only clicked to see your ass

• you look great chicka :P don't sweat it!

• nah, it's fine

• They are hardly even visible, that's really nothing to worry about!

• Honestly? You can see them, but you look beautiful so your beauty overshadows them. But they aren't even ugly.

• They look like mine...

• Barely visible, u have perfect arse.

• Not horrible

• My strech markes somehow disappearedi still don't know how but you have a great behind and looks like you have great legs too you shouldn't feel insecure. Tbh your strech marks dont look bad but you can always try creams.

• You look great! You shouldn't be thinking of your stretch marks. I believe stretch marks are like scars. It just shows how tough you are. Embrace it :)

• You can't even see them unless you're really looking hard

• Girl, are you kidding me? I can barely see them. I bet You're beautiful ❤️

• Look fine to me