Why is it that most people me & my fiance meet, always say that we look: Shallow and materialistic from first look?

Most Helpful Guy

• You get a hot girl and a hot guy, with fashion/style, and etiquette... People hate and big time.

What Guys Said 13

• probably (just based on the pictures) the dress, makeup, tanning stuff

obviously these are unfair judgments but i guess you two come off as the stereotypical big city, white collar, snooty types

of course these are unfair judgments based purely on visual evidence and have nothing to do with you two as people

• its because you look like a scene chick and he look like he's been drinking in that photo. Wear more inviting colors. People like to see a smile so if you have that down it'll shatter whatever bad thought they have about you. You man looks like he's know what he's doing but you... I don't know

• You're gorgeous and he's attractive.

• That only happens when a couple guy and girl are the stereotypical definition of "hot"... now my turn
    Why is it that you give a shit what other people think? ?

• Well, he doesn't care what people think but I do. The reason is because I actually want to socialize, and most women I encounter are always bitchy to me at first, its not until they meet me where they get an idea of how I am.

• All of us! !! Lol

• @ColiePolie lol... ok i guess

• It's because they see you as a threat. To be honest I don't care what people think. Let me ask you, do you always believe you must have the best of the best, like everything must be luxury? If so there is something to what they say

• No, I don't put high value on materialistic ownership. That's why I can't understand why most think this.

• I wouldn't think that about you

• Because you two do look like that stereotype.

• You look like a Kim Kardasian, and he looks like a player who likes fake shit. Who is also fairly wealthy. Also, it's because you wear so much makeup. It's sickening when I see girls wear a sick ton of make up. Makes them look extra shallow. You also look like a gold digger in my honest opinion. You would look less like a gold digger if you looked more natural.

• your finance looks fake af.

i can't tell if you are because i'm blinded by attraction for your sex lol

• How does he look fake? Lol everyone else is saying he looks happy with himself.

• no he looks like a total tool. he looks like the fakest douchiest guy I've ever seen. conversation with him must be the most paint drying on a wall surface level fakeness imaginable.

now thats just looks. looks obviously can be very deceiving.

• Nope you both don't look shallow or materialistic..! Ha-ha I don't know why they say so..
    Do they say that on the first meet?

• because of how well kept and dressed you are

• you both look pretty cute to me

• I don't know if anything id say u two look more like cousins if anything, but I don't c u guys as shallow.

• Cousins? Lol

• Just at first glance. Dark hair, lite tan features...
      U r very Beautiful and pretty. U have very nice eyes and gorgeous lips!!
      Your Fiance is a very lucky man. Where r u from?

• I'm Mexican and he's Palestinian.

• ur jst good looking like me people hate

What Girls Said 7

• They be jelly. Haters gonna hate.

• Because you both are attractive and dress well (plus that you use makeup may add to this).
    Go with this: "I don't give a sh*t, swag".

• You guys look high class but in a good way. Haters be jelly.

• you guys are a gorgeous couple. People are just peanut butter and jelly.

• You are both good looking people and some people are just jealous

• Because both look very high class and attractive

• Because you look shallow, fake and materialistic, he just looks very full of himself. Try socialising with other people like you if its friendship you want.