2.) Get a better hair cut
    3.) Get better skin
    4.) Shave
    5.) Learn to have a better sense of style

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• If you weren't blessed with good genetics, I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can do, unless you get surgery.
    If you're average, use makeup to fake appearance.

You can at least work on your body, so work out as much as you can and try to have a banging body. Maybe your face isn't the best, but at least you have a great body, some guys prefer body over face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out, style and grooming, ambition, dancing, act feminine, dress feminine, sense if humor and outgoing, CONFIDENCE, diet, there's tons of things in your control :)

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know you aren't attractive? Maybe to some guys you aren't attractive, but to other guys you might be the most beautiful woman they ever seen. You need to believe that you are attractive in other words you need self confidence, I don't know if it's true but I heard that people who believe they are attractive tend to be viewed by others as attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Diet/exercise. Cosmetic surgery. That sort of thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question member and evem better username.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be physically fit, eat healthy
    Take care of your hygiene
    Have a great smile

0|0
    0|0
  • go to gym do cardio and lots of squats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out and don't just go on the treadmill, lift some weights too. Eat healthy. Dress well and don't apply too much makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • By not caring

0|0
    0|0
  • workout or get rich

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a picture. You may be attractive already and just don't see it. Its very common. We are our worst critic when it comes to how we look and see ourselves

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Start eating healthier and working out. Not only to have a nice body, but also for your self-confidence and for your health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say without a picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea, you could be stunning or ugly but without a photo who knows xx

0|0
    0|0