What makes chubby/non fit girls think they deserve a guy who lifts and is fit?

What makes chubby/non fit girls think they deserve a guy who lifts and is fit?if a girl wants a guy who looks like that but looks like this, i think she's just a dummy for having stupidly unrealistic standards

You big girls are wayyy too conceited and i think they should get a realistic view on reality. How should i help girls realize this without making them feel bad

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because girls may want a guy like this doesn't mean they expect it. The same goes for men. When I see overweight neckbeards drooling over some instagram model on chive or calling Kate Upton fat, I know they don't expect to have a woman that looks like that as girlfriend. Well at least I hope they do

And that girl isn't even chubby. I'm sorry but fat is feminine. Testosterone is a fat burning hormone, you guys can be healthy with virtually no fat in your body, we can't.
    So it's different. If you want a girl to have a 5% boyfriend maybe try looking for feminine men

• fat isn't feminine. Keep it moving buddy and dont expect greek gods for the mediocre

• Can anyone say 'Troll'? .. this post is meant just to piss people off by a chauvinistic ass. How sad his life is so pathetic that this is his only form of entertainment.

• You're right, fat is feminine. Guys who like ripped women are fucking weird, and they don't even realize it.

Women's bodyfat is distributed around the body different to a man. It's a simple fact. But it's harder for a woman to look obese because her fat is distributed differently. And to be honest, it's sexy. Fat distribution on women is the equivalent of muscle distribution on men. You can get overly muscularly developed and look less appealing, just like with women's fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good job making the women on here complain again

What Girls Said 38

• i think it all depends on the person's preference and i don't think there's anything wrong with that

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...d2f271e58156be065e226f.jpg

... my built is kinda similar to the girl in the pic by the way :/ :(

• Why? Because beauty is subjective. A big girl can be with a fit guy and be happy. Just like a fit girl can be with s chubby guy and be happy. It doesn't matter.

• http://reactionimage.org/img/gallery/772955054.png
    www.managingcommunities.com/.../...if-trolling.jpg

The chick in the picture that you picked doesn't match when I picture chubby. To me chubby is when someone is over weight between 5-20 pounds. Anyone that expects that is delusional and shouldn't get their hopes up. Now if the dude just so happens to want to be with them. The nothing wrong with that as long as it's his choice.

• bye big girl

• @dominiquois I was thinking mostly about around my height. Since short people tend to look chubbier when having any extra fat on them compared to anyone that's tall.

• Yeah, you're right I guess. I'm 5'8" it takes at least 50 lbs to notice any fat.

• What makes chubby/non-fit guys think they deserve a girl who lifts and is fit?

Exactly.

• Why do men with ugly/average faces think they deserve women with pretty/beautiful faces?
    Same thing.
    Nobody HAS to be with anyone.
    At least the beautiful chubby girl will be good-looking no matter what because of her face (given she's not too fat). The fit man, if he gains weight (since his face doesn't match his body) will be ugly x2.
    If a girl who has a pretty face but is chubby and gets rejected by the ugly/average fit guy, if she loses the weight then she is now out of his league and he has now lost his chance. Because the face matters more in terms of beauty than the body (especially for women), which is why chubby men and women with nice faces can STILL attract a good amount of people than non-good looking people chubby people.
    And how the hell is the girl in the picture chubby or non fit? lol.

• I don't want a 'Greek God'. If a guy spends that much time working out, he's clearly no fun. Sorry about it, just my opinion!

• most lifters spend 20mins-1hr, 3 times a week

• 1-3 hours on trying to look good a week is too much?
      i think you need a reality check.
      and i dont like big girls such as yourself.

• I don't like arrogant assholes like you so don't worry flower, I'm not disappointed. You have no idea what my body looks like so I wouldn't worry yourself with it. It's not 1-3 hours though is it? Clearly it's a lot more than that and obviously it turns your personality into absolute garbage like it did with you.

• I am way less fit than my boyfriend. But... he doesn't seem to mind.

• get out fat.

• Someone's jealous?
      If you MUST know, he's a competitive swimmer. He swims 4 hours a day and lifts for 2.

• noooo lol wanna see how i look now?

• wait, the woman on top is chubby? the fuck!

• Nah, she's not chubby. The asker just thinks he's a Greek god or something.

• @Anno_Domini Delusional is def a start. Immature and narrow minded are other possible definitions that come to mind. Anyone can want anyone and most people don't think about "what they deserve" because it has no reason to be part of the equation. Doesn't even help that the picture he posted is of a highly appealing girl. Sigh.

• @ThisSentenceIsFalse lol, I know. I was being sarcastic

• i think you fill the need to be so hateful tords fat people because there is something about yourself you do not like. so buy finding a flaw within other people that you can point out you do not have to look at you self and your own inner problems. or you are a troll with such a sad boring life that you felt the need to make a post to piss other people off. either way i fill sorry for you.

• That girl is in no way a "big girl" she's pretty thin but curvaceous.

• You don't have any obligation to help them realize it; it's not a fact of life that they need to memorize. Or one that will help them sail through life. It's solely the preference of one guy. One guy out of 4 billion guys on the planet. Just get yourself a t-shirt that says "Fat chicks need not apply". Better yet, get a girlfriend with a perfect, banging body, and other girls will see that you're taken and stop fighting over you. Problem solved. :)

• You have seen yourself? You're a little twig haha when you've built your body up to actual body building standards then come back. Bye

• Here's a question that nobody ever asks. What makes so-called "fit" guys think they're entitled to a "fit" girl? Just because he thinks he has a nice body he can get any girl he wants?
    The girl in that picture doesn't even look to be overweight and with an attitude like that you don't deserve any woman whatsoever.

• because we worked for it

• Lol, the idiot thinks that you if you work your ass off in the gym you'll be entitled to a supermodel. It doesn't work that way. That's why you see so many beautiful women with ugly men.

• I don't look at it like someone"deserves" the other person or not but there are definitely lifestyle differences that don't mesh.

• It depends on what you're referring to. There are women who do genuinely believe they are entitled to an attractive male, and deem him shallow if they are rejected by him. And then there are women like me, who despite being unattractive, I can't find myself attracted to anyone average/bellow average looking. However, I do completely respect a man's choice not to step within a 30 foot radius of me. What you are and aren't attracted to isn't a voluntary choice. I can't say to myself "I am ugly, therefore I find other ugly people sexy."

• I think you should mind your own business. Let people live their own lives. Just because you might not like big girls, doesn't mean other men don't.

• Those girls are chubby and unfit to you? wow, people like you are why girls stop eating and become anorexic

• Oh you're back. You're the one who's way too conceited.

• Try trolling harder next time.

• First off that girl is not chubby and you're being offensive

• And what makes chubby guys think they deserve a girl who's fit? same could be said that way too. This has to be the dumbest question ever.

• Touche

• I don't think the look and the body is the most important thing. I would go out with a man that don't have abs and doesn't work out as long as I like him as a person. I want to believe there are men that think the same way.

• What the fuck? She's not even big. Im guessing that girl rejected you.

• well the way you just put it will make them feel bad so why bother to pull your punches now

• She looks great wtf you talking about... those guys aren't even all that I've seen better bodies

• jeff seid is a bit too much man, i mean good definition but wtf is that a shoulder to hip ratio of 2? it looks weird at that point. Mark fitt would be a much better example

• Im fat, but I dont want my guy like that. I do like em skinny but not fit and muscular like that

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• You don't say anything and you just let people like who they like

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 25

• Wow. It is at times like these that gag needs a dislike button.

Why do complete morons think that they deserve a girl with intelligence?

You sound like the human race is about mating like race horses. Let's breed the fastest animals together.

There is so much wrong with this question I don't even know where to begin. You don't even have the self awareness to understand how wrong it is so its wasted effort anyways.

Good luck. You are in for a lifetime of unhappiness. Hope you find that prized racehorse you are after. I feel bad for the girl.

• I remember you, you were the homeless guy with a tiny dick xD

Fat chicks that expect/demand a boyfriend like that are entitled little kids, they think it makes them powerful to be fat, but think a man has to be fit. It's like those fat dudes that will only say yes to a fit gym girl xD
    There's people like this everywhere, people that want to buy a Ferrari but don't even have for a Kia.

• beauty is subjective. no one deserves anything in life aside to be treated with kindness, respect and love.

you may not think an overweight girl deserves you but there are guys who would like her.

• The guys that you show may look good, but usually gave egotistical and shite personalities. Most don't deserve a second glance from ANY lady! Give me a cuddly lady with a lovely personality any day!

• none of them are egotistical. You know nothing about them.

• I'll cuddle you dogbert44!! :D :3

• @asker They are posing, therefore they are posers, therefore they are egotistical. Pretty obvious to anyone that they're shouting "Look at me!"

• Steve Reeves and Jeff Seid hnggggggggg

• Steve Reeves was a fucking beast. I don't know they have nice ass and tits, a pretty face and warm pussy, As a somewhat aesthetic guy, i dont mind getting it in with some avg punany

• I'd be very surprised if that girls picture shows up if you google chubby girls.

Her boobs are a little to big for my taste, but she looks pretty fit to me

• You asking this on site filled with nerds who never rmade it across first base yet OP? Lmao and that chick isn't fat, Not hot at all neither doe. For me, fat is big turn off lol

• The girl in the photo you posted is hot. You might have a point but I am not sure she helps your case.

• You're SO caught up on looks, it's pathetic. Plus, you've already told everyone you have a tiny penis so there's that as a cherry topper. You might as well just give up trying, d00d.

• That girl is not big...

• Why does it matter if a chubby lad is attracted to a so called fit guy? It doesn't matter. I have seen bigger women with so called fit guys and vise versa. By the way why should you care since you want a woman with fake boobs and a fake ass. On top of that you have said you would probably take steroids and the context it was in meant the steroids would be for the sole purpose of gaining muscle

• Actually, I don't think there's anything wrong with her body

• That girl is quite attractive

• That girl has a good body

• because she's a human being too and she can be with a guy like this. you have a very close mind.

• The heart wants what the heart wants.

• Dude those girl you showed are actually sexy

• Why do you care what other people do

• I don't think you actually care about making them feel bad

• Guys typically lower their standards, girls do not.

They know this and play to it. Girls are smart.

• Owning a vagina makes you think all sorts of delusional things.

• Looks are the only thing that matters in life... that and how much money you have/rims you have on your car.

• Wtf? The girl in that photo is VERY attractive. I was expecting a photo of an obese woman, or something.

• Dude, the girls in the picture aren't even fat/chubby. at least in my opinion. Also I don't know is it just me but I have seen you complaining on this site for some time. For example this thread. "How come most girls are fat/facially unappealing/hypocritical in 2016?"
    Not sure if one of the other threads was yours but there was a guy complaining not getting a girlfriend for being black and ugly or something like that. Lower your standards if you're looking for a girlfriend.