What color is my hair?

Sometimes it looks like a dark golden blonde closer to the roots and in some lighting. Then majority of the time it looks some what in between extremely light brown - a browner auburn. I just have no idea, my family doesn't know, my boyfriend doesn't know. Yes this is my natural color and at some point I did dye my hair to a auburn red. I started to color it that when I was 16 till I was 20 years old. Though I doubt that could do anything to my natural hair color since it's been natural for 3 years now. Back to the question now, what color do you think is it?

I know the picture is slightly fuzzy and my hair looks pretty frizzy. Atm I'm working out so bear with the frizzy mess. :D
What color is my hair?

• Medium brown
    28% (10)21% (6)25% (16)Vote
  • Light brown
    33% (12)17% (5)26% (17)Vote
  • dark strawberry blonde
    11% (4)10% (3)11% (7)Vote
  • Dark blonde
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Some kind of auburn
    28% (10)41% (12)34% (22)Vote
  • Mix of...(name all the colors)
    0% (0)11% (3)4% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Before 2nd grade my hair was a really light blonde, then during 1st and 2nd it started to become a darker blonde.

Started at this.. thinkfuse.com/.../...lden-blonde-hair-1024x642.jpg

Turned into this... http://www. long-hairstyless. com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Long-Straight-Hair-Dark-Blonde. jpg

and now the color it is today. :D

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• You could go to a department store and compare to all the shades of dye they sell. But I think you're closest to a light chestnut.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair looks brown with hints of auburn, definitely not any shade of blonde except for a few odd ball hairs. My boyfriend and dad have those oddball hairs too but their hair is dirty blonde and brown respectively.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• it is clearly auburn ! rare color !

2|0
    0|0
  • It looks Auburn to me!

1|0
    0|0
  • some kind of auburn? eh I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuuu, that's hard.

Reddish light brown ! 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks mostly brown with a little blonde.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe dark strawberry blonde, but I'm feeling a mix of standard red and light brown.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, looking up auburn hair, I'd say that. Whatever it is, it's a beautiful color btw! I especially love the to pic! 😊

• light brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium brown.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think light brown..

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks light brown with some blonde highlights

1|0
    0|0
  • Light brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • dark strawberry blonde

1|0
    0|0
  • its light brown beautiful light brown

1|0
    0|0
  • Light brown with a little auburn. It looks just like my hair color, lol.

0|0
    0|0