I know this is annoying but honestly, I want to know. Do you think I look fat?

I feel really fat and I'm trying to lose weight but it's sooo hard. My metabolism is slow. I practically don't eat enough everyday and I walk a lot and still never lose weight... And I have this thing going on with this guy and he keeps telling me that I look fine & I don't have to lose weight... But I'd feel way more comfortable if I did.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason why you don't lose weight is because that is your body's normal frame. If you try to lose weight it will probably be unhealthy for you. Everyone comes in different sizes. Your belly isn't hanging out and you dont look like you're mishaped; you look completely normal to me. So, NO you do not look fat. Besides, thick is the new sexy 😝

What Guys Said 23

• learn to eat spicier foods and drink water. Avoid non pure juices and sugary drinks and your metabolism should increase.

Also for some it helps maybe think about getting probiotics (the link has some info on probiotics.) It can make up for the possible lack of a particular gut flora and promote increased metabolism. Keep in mind you dont need to buy the most expensive stuff but the best priced and reviewed probiotics. The only con of taking probiotics is it might make your system for a little might be overly active, but thats temporary.

www.mindbodygreen.com/.../...-take-probiotics.html

• For the love of God! You are NOT FAT. Not even close.

• Nope I don't think so
    by the way does your face really looks like a heart 😶?

• ***no fatness detected***

• really bro

• you dont look fat at all to me. you look perfect

• You do not look fat at all.

• A little on the chubby side but definitely not fat. Do something with your feet. Take care of them.

• Lol thanks for the advice. I just hadn't exfoliated in a long time because it was winter for sooooo long so yeah

• Because of the all black dress I can't see your figure at all. This photo is very half asses too and has a bunch of stuff wrong with it. How often do you workout and for how long?

• 3times/week for 2 hours & LOTS of walking

• And how intense are these workouts?

• Not at all

• chubby,

• Kindaish, Can't tell from this pic OP

• those dirty lookin feet though

• lol lmao chgcuyj fnvbhgcuyvjbfghghujcjytctjhg, vkhvku, xyhxhgjcjhudn

• nope you look chubby.

• You look FAF

• Fat As Fuck? LOL

• hahaha thanks :)

• If you want you can tone up a little but don't lose weight, you have a good size

• Nah thick, tbh

• Nooooooo

• Your feet look disgusting.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Girl you don't look fat, don't be silly. I'd say you're pretty much average and that does not mean fat. Just PLEASE don't try to starve yourself, that's the absolute worst way to go about losing weight. Eat a healthy, balanced diet and start going to the gym. That's the key to getting a banging body if you really want to. But you're not fat.

• Lose weight if you want to. Probably no one would say that I'm chubby but I'm still too thick for my own liking and it's my opinion that matters, so I'm trying to lose weight.

• Instead of trying to lose weight with your exercise, try to build muscle with weights to get a little tone. You are by no means "fat". You look adorable in that pic, too!

• Omg thanks! I used to work out before and my arms are pretty big for my body & solid and the guy I have this thing with was like "wow... I wasn't expecting that from you" & then he was like "I don't really like muscles on women"

• This guy sounds like a major league ass. ;D

• HAHAHAHHAHAHA some guys' masculinity is very fragile I guess

• Not at all

• No you don't

• Chubby maybe.

1 private opinion(s)