What is your honest opinions?

What is your honest opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow.. even more prettier and secure than I thought.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• WOW! You're lovely! Those Cupid's Bow lips are terrific, your eyes are lovely and you have lovely hair. An attractive lady. 9/10 from me.

• You're pretty cute, but maybe do a more fun hairstyle. Like something with more waves or more lively. That will make more of an impression as well. But you look attractive. Nice little body and pretty eyes. Maybe smile more too. That gives a more inviting personality.

• normal girl

• I think you need a new hair do. Stop taking picture while the camera is below you. Face the light so it'll bring out the pretty facial features you have. Also, I'm the loving the expression on your face but I think it need to be more on the flirty happy side just a bit but not too much.

• you look good for your age

• Do you really need this much attention? What are you lacking in your life, that you are needing opinions from strangers?

• very nice body , pretty face and features, but your eyebrows need some more color, theyre kinda invisible make them slightly darker , and nothing a little bit of make up can't fix

• I don't like makeup and when i tried making them darker before i looked terrible

• You obviously didn't look your best for her if you weren't wearing makeup.

• She's so cute! But she's a blonde... Conflict of interest here, I usually don't like blondes. She's pretty good for a blonde imho.

• You're cute

• potential 8-9 provided she addresses her hair. far too flat.

• Very pretty.

• You're alright.

• You look fine 👍🏼😊

• Nice body

• U be my number 4

• Prettyyyyyy

• Very average. That isn't a bad thing.

• You lool amazing. You'll grow up to be a beautiful woman. Enjoy your life as a teen.

• Average and insecure. One day and hopefully sooner than later you will realize looks mean very little.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly, I think you're very pretty and your hair is lovely, however if you wanted to go down the route of make up I would suggest using mascara or some blonde eyebrow pencils to make your eyes stand out more. But really that's only me being really picky.

• You have the typical girl-next-door-look but that isn't a bad thing!

• you look amazing sweetheart!!! gonna be a fine lady when you grow up! don't sweat it right now.

• You look gorgeous, one thing I would do is fill in your eyebrows or tint them, it'd help define your face :)

• u should invest in an eyebrow kit

• You're pretty and you have a lovely figure.😊

• Plain Jane. You look really young

• You're cute :)

1 private opinion(s)