Am I attractive?

So I'm very self concious and I don't usually like showing photos of myself. I have had one boyfriend, and since then I haven't really had anyone say I'm beautiful or anything like that, so based on my profile picture what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a few things that need to be fixed, the light, you need to face it and you have nice broad shoulders and good posture, so keep it that way. The sun looks like it's making your eyes squint... You have gorgeous plump lips so learn when to smirk and smile. Don't tuck your chin because it looks like you have another one and because you have a nice jaw line

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're too young to be posting pictures on the internet and should ask your parents to talk with you about self esteem.

What Guys Said 25

• Yes. Make sure you smile, a lot. You look like one of those women who sparkle when they smile.

• From the profile pic, it's kind of hard to tell. You have a pretty face, though.

• Yes you are

• Very beautiful.
    Some people aren't as "lucky" as you are when they look in a mirror. Ask yourself what you see, not what other guys see.

And, watch out for that snake behind you... ahhah.

• You are beautiful girl... so beautiful.. 😃

• Yes you are

• Wow you're gorgeous 😍😊

• Yes, you seem so beautiful to me
    i would be very happy to have a girl like you:)

• you are very pretty. lovely face and smile. show us some more body.

• With this awesome smile for sure u are pretty ^^

• You are very attractive

• Ur beautiful and attractive 😊😊😊

• You're very beautiful!!!
    Very attractive face :)

• Yes baby your very hot

• Not my type

• some girls are hot, some girls are cute. Most guys want to date the cute girl. I'd say you are cute.

• oh yeah. lookin'g goood

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, you're really pretty! You have a nice shaped face and features that are in good proportion

• a little.

• Why are people lying LMFAOO. When there is a pretyy girl y'all call her ugly/average but when it's an ugly/average y'all call her pretty lmao stop lying. @asker no you are not attractive sorry! :(

• Each person is entitled to their own opinion
      So Thankyou
      But how might I improve then?

• you, anonymous are so mean!! She certainly isn't ugly. I agree, she should lose some weight and maybe learn how to pose better in photos.

1 private opinion(s)