Guys, How's my friend's legs and butt?

Guys, How's my friend's legs and butt?

I know not very visible but we were just playing around and decided to ask for body opinions for eachother since we were fighting on who's hotter. She wouldn't move. So opinions on whatever she left?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to tell from those pictures but it seems like she has a nice butt

What Guys Said 34

• How are we supposed to compare who is hotter when you aren't in the picture?
    How are we supposed to feel comfortable rating someone's picture when they aren't the one who uploaded it?

Take new pics with a sign that reads "who is hotter and why" and have you both in the pic. This way we know she knows her pic is posted, and we can compare it to you.

• How do you know it's me if I say it's me. Still irrational dude

• That's the point of a sign. "Hi GaG! Whos is hotter?" and the date.
      That tells me right away that it IS the person uploading it.

And I am not alone in being a little squeamish in rating people or judging people who are NOT the person putting the pics up. Yes, that does involve taking the person's word for it (I would have taken your word for it if you said they were your legs), but if I have reason to believe the picture posted is not of the person posting it, I get bothered. I do not like the idea of people sharing pics online of other people. It is a violation of privacy.

But if the only thing that matters to you is simple rationality and making sense, then I get back to my overall point: if you are debating which of you two is hotter, how does the input of GaG matter if we only have one set of legs and ass to judge? If you think you are hotter, throw up pics of you both for us to vote on, properly.

• So why can't you take my word about having her consent. It can't just be a one way thing

• Very nice! Slim legs. Thighs perfect. Can't see the butt very well, but I'm sure it's fine too!

• You friend has some super sexy legs. I'd like to see more of that ass though. But from what I see, it's hot too!

• very tastey

• WOWm, her legs and ass (what we can see of it) are sexy as fuck :D

• looks like legs can't see butt

• Great legs.

• Hard to tell from those pictures. Legs seem fine. A little on the slim side but they're fine.

• Legs look fine
    No butt to give an opinion on tho lol

• Almost too slim, depending on height to weight ratio.
    What's her height and weight?

• She's like 5 2" ish, a shorty XD... and 114lbs

• Agreed ^ don't see any harm anonymously though even with a tiny risk but this isn't even real nudity as compared to today's standards. And it was just a superficial thing. Personalities are up to us. Thanks though.

• You would be surprise what certain people can do with facial recognition.
      Regular beach/pool selfies are an everyday thing.

• Legs seem ok can't see the ass

• y can't your friend ask for themselves

• Legs look good, like she works out.

• Look perfectly fine. I'd love to dive between them.

• Does the job.

• Skinny but nice

• I would make her scream judging from thoes pictures

• too skinny and slim.

• very sexy legs. cannot see much butt though. so where are your pictures then?

• Would smash. But could be my dick talking! Tell her to show more ass ;-)

• Like leg bone

• lovely x

• they're looking good! :)

• Her legs are pretty

• Looks good but need better pics hehe

• Thanks for the little chubby you gave me.

• Looks hot

• I can't really tell, ask her to send you a pic bent over with cheeks spread so I can see her butt.

• Very sexy I'd smash😉😍

• They're pretty skinny. I prefer some more muscle

• More from Guys
    4